New OPI Dual Cure lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Persephannie

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I saw that opi is releasing a new lamp that is a dual cure. I'm just interested if anyone has tried it and if it cures uv only gels as well as led gels. It is recommended for the new pro health base coat which is supposed to soak off in 7 minutes! Just curious as to if anyone techs have tried it and their thoughts. I have the old black Light which I will keep forever, but thought two lamps would be much more comfortable for my clients. Thanks geeks!
605934_89.jpg

I sent mine back, it drove me mad as it seemed to work on auto only when it wanted to. I've gone back to my OPI Studio Lamp which I prefer to my old black one. The new dual lamp looks good, but is quite large. I might order another one in the future on the assumption that I just had a faulty one.

I have the new base and top coats. It seems you need two layers of top coat. I had one person it lifted in a few days... on myself it lasted 12 days before starting to lift. I do. It have the dual cure

I have the new base and top coats. It seems you need two layers of top coat. I had one person it lifted in a few days... on myself it lasted 12 days before starting to lift. I do. It have the dual cure
how are you getting on with the Pro Health? My clients are chipping within a week!

how are you getting on with the Pro Health? My clients are chipping within a week!

I responded to your other thread. I switched back to the original base

Latest posts

Back