New Osmo super silver, no yellow shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
Has anyone tried it? It's brilliant! I left it on for 2-3 minutes and it's taken a lot of the brass out so god knows what it would do if I left it on a lot longer! I'm very impressed!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495879962.241820.jpg

Will deffo have to try , looks brilliant.

I've just bought it. Sallys have it st £5.99. The lady told me it's been tested again fanola or something and it's as good as apparently yours looks great x

Last edited:
Can't wait to try this [emoji16]

I'm gonna stock up on it before they realise it's so good and whack the price up! It seems to do the same job as fanola and it's so much cheaper! X

Second use
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496048687.068914.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496048695.623806.jpg

Beautiful! I use fanola but as everyone is buying it now, it's always out of stock. Was looking at buying the osmo and trying it, after seeing your results, I'm definitely buying it today, thank u x

Used this today on a client after seeing this thread! All I can say is wow and thank you for sharing!!!

I used this for the first time this week.wow!!! Amazing

This looks great!

Used this today on a client after seeing this thread! All I can say is wow and thank you for sharing!!!
Which would you say is best osmo no yellow or fanola ??

I bought fanola for a customer , on another stylist recommendation to keep her silver tone , to replace her usual john Frieda ,
The tone was far too strong , I got the shock of my life when returning for her 4 weekly appointment , . It was really blue /violet and very patchy ( and dry )
I had to remove the tone with bleach / water .
So , in my opinion it's great to neutralise. Yellow , but not to maintain a silver tone ,
It's just too intense ![emoji15]

Latest posts

Back