New path

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageCat

Reaction score
Hi geeks not been on in a bit so been busy anyway recently I've been given a bit of an opportunity to go back to school and do a beauty course level2 nvq (Im a hairdresser)
Im just wondering if any of you would do it i always wanted my own business and would like to offer all kinds of treatments eventually but im a bit worried that id be doing too much what do you guys think Xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

If you have the time to study and the interest in beauty to you motivated I would say go for it!

You have to be careful not to become a jack of all trades and a master of none, but if you have been a hair dresser for a while, I assume you has mastered that skill, and time
Just to learn something else :)

Thank you for a while I've wanted to do beauty i originally started hair and beauty at college when i left school but left college to do an apprenticeship in hair and never did beauty i sometimes wonder if i chose the wrong path as i feel id be better as a beauty therapist than i am as a stylist :-/

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back