New PHD Natural Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I bought a trial pack of the new PHD Natural Wax range today Ellisons Brands - PhD Safewax - and was wondering if anyone else has tried it yet ?

I used to use PHD but changed to ABC as I prefer a creme wax but the three new waxes they have just launched are all creme so thought id give it a try, but won't get chance now until tomorrow or saturday.

I use the PHD system, so I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it. How did you get a tester did you just phone Ellisons up?

Not tried them yet but I picked up a pack at Ellisons in Birmingham, I assume you can just order over the order line too.

Mat

I did an eyelash perming course there yesterday and saw they had this new wax out so thought id try it - its about £8 I think and you get two each of the new waxes. Will have to try them tomorrow now as wax heater at work :mad:

I think it has only been launched this month so probably why not heard of it, expect it will be in trade magazines soon.

The three are:

Natural Crème
Natural Crème with Tea Tree Essential Oil
Natural Crème with Lavender Essential Oil

Well I tried the wax with tea tree and it is nice (no tea tree fragrance at all though) but I wouldn't say it was as nice to use as the australian bodycare tea tree wax, it doesn't seem to flow as easily.

Will update you when I try the other two.

Latest posts

Back