New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently trying to get pregnant after loosing a baby girl at 18 weeks a few months ago, I can test in about a weeks so hopefully will be positive

Sorry to hear that hope you get your positive! X

I hope you get a positive soon, will be sending baby dust to you. So sorry for your loss.

Thankyou both, am hoping so too, the post mortem showed had I gone term the baby would have been born incredibly ill and died shortly after birth which is a small comfort I lost it as I don't think could have coped with that, best of luck to everybody else [emoji8]

Thats so sad, you kind of take it for granted that after the first 12 weeks is done you and the baby are safe, but sadly this isnt the case sometimes.

Thankyou both, am hoping so too, the post mortem showed had I gone term the baby would have been born incredibly ill and died shortly after birth which is a small comfort I lost it as I don't think could have coped with that, best of luck to everybody else [emoji8]
I am a true believer in everything happens for a reason! I lost mine at 15 +1 so I know how you feel! I was trying with that pregnancy and it never happened because I was always thinking about becoming pregnant I gave up and stopped doing tests as I found the stress of thinking I will be pregnant postponed my period until I had done one. I just told myself it will happen when it happens and a few months later it did but obviously wasn't meant to be! Fingers crossed for your positive!

Had my dating scan today, all looks good and I was 4 days further gone than they thought. Feel a bit more relaxed now!

How is everyone getting on? X

I've got 10 days to no signs of anything yet. Just really uncomfortable now. How r u getting on? Have you started buying pink now xx

I'm doing ok, not feeling as sick now so thats good! How is everyone else?

How far r u again pinkcouture? That's good then. Luckily I wasn't sick at all as I hate being sick so if I felt it I would just hold it in haha.xx

14 weeks now!

I've got 10 days to no signs of anything yet. Just really uncomfortable now. How r u getting on? Have you started buying pink now xx

10 days! Omg how exciting! X

Ino any slight twinge I think is this it!!! But here I am still very pregnant haha. B4 u know it u 2 will be posting pics of ur babies. Will soon be here xx

Are you getting nervous? Ive already banned myself from watching one born every minute because it terrifies me! I had a c section last time so this will be my first experience of contractions and labour!

Me and my partner tried for a few months last year and I had a chemical but it all got too much as I was too controlling with it all so we stopped.

We are going to try again starting this month, I ovulate next week so fingers crossed.

My sister is law has just gone through IVF but the last stage where her eggs are meant to be placed back in have failed so she hasn't been able to go ahead :( I feel gutted for her as she cannot have any naturally.

Is there any do's and don'ts for trying ladies?

Xx

Dont try too hard! So many of my friends have said that it never happened for them until they stopped trying and relaxed. Same for me, we were trying for about 6 months and then a blood test showed that I apparently wasn't ovulating. So we gave up because obviously it is impossible to fall pregnant if you dont ovulate. Within less than a month of not trying i was pregnant!

Dont try too hard! So many of my friends have said that it never happened for them until they stopped trying and relaxed. Same for me, we were trying for about 6 months and then a blood test showed that I apparently wasn't ovulating. So we gave up because obviously it is impossible to fall pregnant if you dont ovulate. Within less than a month of not trying i was pregnant!

Yes that was my problem last time. I analysed every thing for 2 weeks each cycle. We will definitely do the laid back approach this time.

Wow that's really good isn't it. I bet you were surprised :)

9 days over but finally here :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439036825.315020.jpg

Congratulations!!

Well today's the day... and still no baby :( feels like it's gonna be a looooong wait xx

Latest posts

Back