New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyd91

Reaction score
As the title says really. Would be nice to see who's pregnant now or recently had one,how far along are you, scan etc
only because we all seem to be commenting on OLD threads and hard to keep up with how everyone's doing at the mo

I'm 30+4 due august 14th with my 1st. Here's a couple of my scan pics...

12 weeks scan
4d scan at 30+3

Attachments

• 1433860082473.jpg
    1433860082473.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 1433860134569.jpg
    1433860134569.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 197
Good idea :) I'm 36 weeks today with baby number 2. He's an absolute whopper! At 34+3 he was weighing nearly 8lbs at a growth scan. Have another scan next week when they decide what to do. My daughter was born at 36+4 and was absolutely fine so I'm hoping I go into labour very soon!!xx

Anyone here going through IVF?

I'm having 3 embryos transferred on Saturday so will be pregnant with triplets until confirmed otherwise [emoji38][emoji38]

I'm having 3 embryos transferred on Saturday so will be pregnant with triplets until confirmed otherwise [emoji38][emoji38]
Arabian beauty,I am 15wks4 days with my singleton from my 2nd IVF....
I opted for a single transfer and got lucky!!

All the luck in the world with Saturday!! Is it your 1st?

As the title says really. Would be nice to see who's pregnant now or recently had one,how far along are you, scan etc
only because we all seem to be commenting on OLD threads and hard to keep up with how everyone's doing at the mo

I'm 30+4 due august 14th with my 1st. Here's a couple of my scan pics...
Great idea Lyd

I'm 14 weeks on Thursday, still can't believe it as it felt like it took forever! How's everyone getting on?
image.jpg

Good luck! Xx

Arabian beauty,I am 15wks4 days with my singleton from my 2nd IVF....
I opted for a single transfer and got lucky!!

All the luck in the world with Saturday!! Is it your 1st?

Wow how amazing [emoji3] congratulations, yes it's our first cycle, I would love multiples as it will be our only chance but will be happy with 1... Retrieval yesterday was a bit painful but fingers crossed Saturday will go smoothly xx

Wow how amazing [emoji3] congratulations, yes it's our first cycle, I would love multiples as it will be our only chance but will be happy with 1... Retrieval yesterday was a bit painful but fingers crossed Saturday will go smoothly xx
Well it's certainly a good start you are having a 5 day transfer! I am sure you are hearing lots of tips but my tip would be to have 48 hours bed rest post transfer...it's also the weekend too so should be easy.I didn't move out of bed for two days after mine...I then got back to normal but took it really easy! I done lots of meditation and visualisation a few times a day..Maggie Howells IVF companion is amazing.its available on itunes and it contains relaxation and hypnosis meditation for post transfer and I really believed it helped my second attempt work!! Please keep me updated...it's a very stressful journey but also very exciting xxxx

Good idea :) I'm 36 weeks today with baby number 2. He's an absolute whopper! At 34+3 he was weighing nearly 8lbs at a growth scan. Have another scan next week when they decide what to do. My daughter was born at 36+4 and was absolutely fine so I'm hoping I go into labour very soon!!xx
Oh my god that has gone quickly ! Where have I been lol one thing you can say he is will definitely be born a healthy weight x

I'm 33+3 with my first, and just starting up my mobile nail tech business so I can try and earn some extra income on Mat leave! [emoji7]

I'm 25+1 today with our first, had a 3D scan when I was 21+6
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433888211.166595.jpg

Here's my little one, had my first scan at 13 weeks <3
Can't wait for 24th July when ill see them again :) xx
Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1433917182981.jpg
    1433917182981.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 88
I love looking at everyone's scans. When you have your 12/20 week scan u just can't imagine what their gonna be like!! I'm so excited to meet my little man but now only having 9 weeks left I'm getting nervous I had a bleed Monday night then Tuesday was nothing and came back Tuesday tea time. It was like one bit of fresh blood then turned to like when your finishing a period. Rang hospital both times and because I had no pains,wernt a lot of blood she said it should be fine just worries you when you see it and think whaaaat!! Hopefully all is well tho. They didn't seem worried xx

Hi guts,I bought myself an angel sounds doppler....it's a heart monitor that I place on my tummy with headphones and I can hear the babys heart beat....I am addicted....I am listening daily.Have any of you come across one? If so did you like them?

Yeah I had 1 but couldn't get on with the angel sounds one so I bought a 'sonoline b' I think it's called. It's a good one. Can see the BPM on the screen. I don't use it so regular now I feel movements. How far are u Sally? Xx

Here's my little one, had my first scan at 13 weeks <3
Can't wait for 24th July when ill see them again :) xx
Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app
I'm due 25th July! [emoji4]

Im due 9th of july [emoji64][emoji170] having a baby boy, so excited to meet him, but feeling a bit terrified [emoji51]

Latest posts

Back