New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not due till 11th December still undecided if I want to found out if I'm having a little girl or boy it's my first and had mixed opinions on it so far! X

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow,your little one looks so cute...bet you can't wait to meet him/her xx
Thankyou ! Loving her cheek bones and little lips already! 14 weeks to go!

Im not due till 11th December still undecided if I want to found out if I'm having a little girl or boy it's my first and had mixed opinions on it so far! X

I didn't want to find out coz its my first too, loads of people have commented on how nice it is not knowing... Sometimes it's a little frustrating as things come in either pink or blue, but now that I've not found out and waited this long (34 weeks yesterday) I love it and don't think I would find out if I have another either! [emoji51]

I found out what I'm having to as really couldn't agree on any names and guess what... still can't agree haha. Have you lot chosen any names yet? X

What was everyone's symptoms? I feel really sick and dizzy today with stomach cramps, need a wee all the time and very tired lately... I had a period about 2 weeks ago but was very light and lasted 2 days, I don't want to do a pregnancy test because i don't want a negative result [emoji53] x

I think even if you were pregnant it would come up negative because the pregnancy hormone will be too low. The doctors tested me when i was 4 weeks pregnant and it was negative.

My first differant feeling was a pressure on my bladder! I think you need to just do a preg test.At the end of the day you will drive yourself bonkers with trying to guess am I aren't I? I know you are scared a negative could burst your bubble of hope,I have been there many times but it may also just be the news you are looking for....the most sensitive tests are superdrug(pink box) ...good luck sweetie xxxx

What was everyone's symptoms? I feel really sick and dizzy today with stomach cramps, need a wee all the time and very tired lately... I had a period about 2 weeks ago but was very light and lasted 2 days, I don't want to do a pregnancy test because i don't want a negative result [emoji53] x

It could possibly be ovulation symptoms, I used to feel like that when I was ovulating. My first give away sign was that I was very bloated after i had ovulated (wasn't normal for me) x

How long does ovulation symptoms go on for? X

How long does ovulation symptoms go on for? X

Mine would vary month to month. Sometimes they would last a few days and sometimes they would last a week or longer! They helped me know I was due to ovulate, if your period was very different last time I would take a test to see x

I found a tracker to be good when I was trying to conceive I could never go of my cycle as I never felt it was clockwork enough if you get me I was over the moon when I conceived unfortunately I was 15+4 and miscarried but for anyone trying definitely get one of the apps of app world mine was a period tracker but told me when I was most likely to ovulate and when was the best day to try to conceive

Lauren I'm so sorry to hear that! People assume that as soon as you hit the 12 week mark then everything will be ok but in reality it doesn't always work like that. Sending hugs xx

I know I would never tell anyone until people asked me next time! Thanks for the virtual hugs! X

Iv just started feeling the baby move the last few days. Little bubbles and pops lol it's so strange! x

Iv just started feeling the baby move the last few days. Little bubbles and pops lol it's so strange! x
What a fluke you just said that ! I am just lying on my sofa and I suddenly felt like a tapping/beating sensation in my tummy only for a few seconds, at first I though it was my pulse racing but not sure now if it was the baby moving!! Can't wait to feel it!

What a fluke you just said that ! I am just lying on my sofa and I suddenly felt like a tapping/beating sensation in my tummy only for a few seconds, at first I though it was my pulse racing but not sure now if it was the baby moving!! Can't wait to feel it!

Could definitely be baby! Mine felt like popping sensations and tiny kicks, I was in the cinema tonight and jumped a little as I felt a little kick. I thought it was too early to feel kicks yet but it def felt like it! It's very reassuring knowing the baby is ok! X

I am 9 and a half weeks now and suddenly I don't feel pregnant. Sounds strange I know! I am still feeling rough and nauseous every day but I just don't feel pregnant, can't describe it though.

Everyone experiences the feeling of kicking at different stages I don't think they can pin point when you start I think it all depends on your body

How's everyone feeling and getting on? I've officially started my maternity leave :) not that I've slowed down any. I'm 35 weeks 2moz... gettin close now xxx

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and still don't feel pregnant until I look at my little growing tummy! my partner would disagree he says I'm really moody these days but little things just irritate me lately that's all haha
Get to see little one again in 15 days and find out if we're expecting a boy of girl so excited ☺x

Latest posts

Back