New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little boy is 1 week old today! Ended up with a c section as I was told he was too big for me to birth naturally (was told he would be over 11lbs!) he was born 9lbs 1/2oz!! It's taken me a week to stop feeling like I'm dying but I'm finally on the mend :D xx

How r u coping after the section welshie? I'm hoping I don't have to have one. Will be at the mw 2moz and see if he's moved but I have a feeling he's still breech :( xx

Honestly thought I was going to die after it BUT it's been 2 weeks today now and I'm starting to feel myself again :) The worst part was I was swollen up for about 9 days after it (apparently my body likes to do that!) so it was the swelling that hurt rather than the cut itself. I'd go through the operation again to be honest so don't be scared if you do have to have one. The theatre staff were lovely and as soon as you hear the baby crying you forget about everything else. But if u do have one take all the painkillers you're offered afterwards lol! When is your due date lyd?x

Well midwife yesterday is pretty certain he's head down. She sed if I feel it's really hard under bust then get in touch incase he's gone back. But if it comes down to being in labour and then realise he's breech then I would have to have a section. I'm not worried about the op it's the after part lol. I'm due 14th August. So 4 weeks 2day :) how is it having a new baby around the house? Is he good throughout the night? Xxx

I'm 1,5 weeks out from my due date and still have issues feeling pregnant :p I feel quite weird in the gym when people look at me funny when I'm lifting but then I'm in the locker room staring at the mirror thinking I do look huge enough to be the odd one out in the weight room... My brain is barely working though and I keep forgetting everything all the time. Not too long to go anymore and I know the transformation back into a person I used to be will start a few weeks after having the baby. I remember being in pretty much constant discomfort this close to the due date with my previous pregnancies so life is good :)

Well midwife yesterday is pretty certain he's head down. She sed if I feel it's really hard under bust then get in touch incase he's gone back. But if it comes down to being in labour and then realise he's breech then I would have to have a section. I'm not worried about the op it's the after part lol. I'm due 14th August. So 4 weeks 2day :) how is it having a new baby around the house? Is he good throughout the night? Xxx

Ah I'm sure he will stay put now. Oscar was breech up until 34 weeks I think with me. Fingers crossed he stays where he's told for u I sure he will :)
It's lush my other half has been brilliant and my daughter adores him so it's all good. He's ok during the night he will wake once or twice but the past two days he's been feeding constantly so I'm shattered!!xx

congrats welshie!
I'm 19 weeks now and baby is always very active at night always kicking me. I love being pregnant! X

R u gonna find out what ur having babychops? I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable now. Have u got a bump pic? do any of you use baby centre to chat on with other mums to be? I'm always on it xx

Attachments

• 1437556644049.jpg
    1437556644049.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 125
R u gonna find out what ur having babychops? I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable now. Have u got a bump pic? do any of you use baby centre to chat on with other mums to be? I'm always on it xx

Yeah we're finding out next Tuesday (hopefully!) so excited! Cute bump pic! Here's mine x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 129
Argh, I've got to stop reading these threads...!
I love all your happy news and pics but it makes me feel so broody and I'm past all that now, sadly. :(

How are you getting on pinkcouture? X

Getting on ok, still not feeling great, lots of headaches but I've hit the 12 week mark now so hopefully things start to settle down! How is everyone else getting on?

Im a fatty already!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437592184.296278.jpg

Yea im really excited, i want to know what im having so i can start buying!

Aww you've both got cute little bumps. When's both ur due date? Hopefully you will start to feel better pinkcouture. I've been quite lucky and not really had any symptoms. Doubt I will get any now tho lol. I'm just finding it hard to see myself at the end if u no what i mean. Seem like I'm just gonna be pregnant forever lol xx

I'm 6 weeks + 5 days after my 2nd cycle of IVF. Very special little baby for me [emoji179] I have my 7 week scan tomorrow to check for heartbeat & make sure there's only 1 in there! X

I'm 6 weeks + 5 days after my 2nd cycle of IVF. Very special little baby for me [emoji179] I have my 7 week scan tomorrow to check for heartbeat & make sure there's only 1 in there! X
MrsF that's really wonderful news!! Congratulations....I know the exact elation you must be feeling,I am currently 21wks with my second Cycle of IVF little miracle!

I hope everything is well....I opted for single transfer so was no chance of 2 little little beating hearts!!

Keep us updated! Xx

MrsF that's really wonderful news!! Congratulations....I know the exact elation you must be feeling,I am currently 21wks with my second Cycle of IVF little miracle!

I hope everything is well....I opted for single transfer so was no chance of 2 little little beating hearts!!

Keep us updated! Xx

Aw that's good to hear! We had single transfer as well but from what Iv read it's still a 1 in 4 chance with IVF. My husband is panicking, Iv told him not to worry it's very unlikely ha ha! It's a nightmare in our job to go through IVF. Did u tell ur clients? I didn't & I felt so awful constantly rearranging their appointments & pretending I had stuff on, they even think Iv had an operation [emoji53] I'm crap at lying [emoji23] x

MrsF thats amazing news! I've got twins and its not as bad as you think it will be, im sure theres only 1 in there though.
Lyd91 i had a lovely pregnancy with my twins, felt glowing and healthy. Completely different story this time! Im hoping its because there is a little pink baby in there!

Latest posts

Back