New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo not long now for some of you! Hope ur all doin well! My little man is 12 weeks on Tuesday! Not so little anymore tho! Was 13lb8oz 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed none of u go over! Can't wait to see some baby pics :)

Attachments

• 1447592924064.jpg
    1447592924064.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 65
Aww @lyd91 he's so cute! Looks older than 12 weeks! everybodies nearly st the end! Hope everything goes smoothly for you all x

Anyone else had a burning feeling at the top of their bump? Just on the right side it's so painful to touch and if he kicks that area I definitely know about it x

Is it a pain in your ribs? My ribs are so sore!

It's more above the ribs but it is so sore ... 3 weeks 2 days to go and counting haha xx

37 weeks today, full term! I'm getting nervous and very excited now! X

I still have 10 weeks and 1 day [emoji30] i already feel like she is going to drop out while I'm walking down the road! The pressure in my pelvis is awful and my bump has gone very tight and sore.

Ahh stop rubbing it in. I'm only 17+3 :( We already can't wait to meet our little bean. 19 days till we find out if it's blue or pink xx

So annoyed I missed my appointment yesterday I thought it was today as I wrote it wrong on the calendar Just rang them up and the next available appointment is 22nd December ! I'm due the 11th! They told me to ring the hospital and they said they won't see me for just a check up so now I have nothing until I'm in labour! Even more stressed now! I don't know what to expect if I go over who do I go to my midwife won't see me and the hospital won't either until I'm having contractions I feel like there all useless I just want to make sure little mans ok and to have a bit more advice from a midwife before the big day Xx

Phone up the midwife in tears, really lay it on thick. Say you are really panicking and are unsure about so many things. Im sure she can squeeze you in somewhere, just dont take no for an answer.
On another note all of you that have had your babies how long did your little ones stay in their first size/newborn babygrows? I bought quite a few in the Next sale but I'm thinking they wont all get used. I have left tags on though so could put all the unused ones on ebay.

My little man was in newborn/1st size for a good month-6/7 weeks. now he's in 3-6 months and he's 3month 2day! (But actually 13 weeks)
and abbie I'd deffo keep on at them as they can't not see you. When I went overdue at 41 weeks I was booked for a sweep and had to have a scan as I wasn't measuring correct and also you might just keep going over day after day so you need an Induction at some point. I ended up having Harvey 11 days over. Just say you need to see someone that's ridiculous. Xx

Maybe I will get through them all then, I don't think she is going to be a huge baby so hopefully she will get enough use out of them. I have loads of 0-3 babygrows from Next as well but i think they come up quite big so should be ok.
Love the name Harvey by the way, it was on my list when I had my boys.

That looks quite good, i have a bump support already but its not a very good one, its so uncomfortable.

That looks quite good, i have a bump support already but its not a very good one, its so uncomfortable.
Hooked up is my daughters company we get good feed back on the upsie bellies and belly bandits and they get good reviews on amazon etc.Belly bandit as a company keep their suppliers prices pretty much the same give or take a few pence but I think she has them on offer for Black Friday so have a look.

On another note all of you that have had your babies how long did your little ones stay in their first size/newborn babygrows? I bought quite a few in the Next sale but I'm thinking they wont all get used. I have left tags on though so could put all the unused ones on ebay.
I used to work for next if you keep the labels on the one with the barcodes on they will still give you a refund card or exchange them even after the 28 days are over x

Thats good to know, thanks Lauren121. I presume I would still need receipts? Think i have kept all the receipts. Would probably just exchange for bigger sizes. Will they do it even if its last seasons stuff?
Gillian W i will definitely take a look, thanks for recommending. I had already looked at a belly bandit for after I give birth but hadn't even thought about getting one for now.

Thats good to know, thanks Lauren121. I presume I would still need receipts? Think i have kept all the receipts. Would probably just exchange for bigger sizes. Will they do it even if its last seasons stuff?
Gillian W i will definitely take a look, thanks for recommending. I had already looked at a belly bandit for after I give birth but hadn't even thought about getting one for now.
Yes keep hold of as many receipts as possible if not it's not too much of a big deal the bar code is split up into numbers the first 9 correspond to the actual item and the size then the next 6 digits tell the system when and where it's been bought and if it's been returned already. Doesn't matter if it's last season or not you won't get a physical cash refund it would be an exchange or a refund card x

That suits me, babies grow out of stuff so fast so there will be plenty of things i can exchange them for.

Lauren121 if i paid on my next directory account would they credit my account or still just exchange?

Latest posts

Back