New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sorted midwives out and got an appointment thank god! Only 6 days to go it's horrible waiting around not knowing when he will make his appearance, I feel fine though bit of a waddle and odd pain here and there but all ok apart from that! Just want him here now ! I know how you feel with the back pain pinkcouture my midwife told me to buy a birthing ball to help and it has done wonders! Xx

How is everyone getting on? My back is ruined! Struggling to walk and getting shooting pains down my left leg from the bottom of my back. Men have no idea what we go through!

Aww bless ya, sounds like your really struggling! Not too long to go now! I'm still just waiting around [emoji30] x

Abbie101 are you getting nervous? Wow only 6 days to go! I have 8 weeks and I don't know how I am going to be towards the end, I'm struggling already. Might give the birthing ball a go, I'll try anything now! Babychops what is your due date?

Abbie101 are you getting nervous? Wow only 6 days to go! I have 8 weeks and I don't know how I am going to be towards the end, I'm struggling already. Might give the birthing ball a go, I'll try anything now! Babychops what is your due date?

I'm due in 5 days x

Im so jealous of all you ladies that are due any day now! I can't wait to meet my little girl, well hopefully she is a girl and they haven't got wrong! I'm terrified that a little boy will come out and I will have stacks of pink stuff that is useless!

Im so jealous of all you ladies that are due any day now! I can't wait to meet my little girl, well hopefully she is a girl and they haven't got wrong! I'm terrified that a little boy will come out and I will have stacks of pink stuff that is useless!

Me too! Lol her room is so pink and girly!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449330811.248277.jpg

It is becoming a really big worry for me. I know they are pretty good at telling but they are only human and they do get it wrong sometimes.

Her room looks lovely, my little girl doesn't have a bedroom yet, we need a bigger house but haven't found anywhere local that we like and can afford yet. So our room will be hers to start with!

I'm more excited then nervous but I'm so bored of the waiting game now lol yes give the birthing ball a try, I just purchased davinas gym ball from argos for £10 does the same and is a lot cheaper then a birthing ball .. If you get a gym ball make sure it's anti burst :) xx

I'm due in 5 days x

How you getting on? I've been having a lot of pressure so hopefully it's a sign his on the way but I doubt it haha :/ xx

Scan day tomorrow :D can't wait to find out what we are having xx

How you getting on? I've been having a lot of pressure so hopefully it's a sign his on the way but I doubt it haha :/ xx

Hopefully it is a sign as iv been getting lots of pressure too. Been getting Braxton Hicks aswell so hopefully it'll happen soon! X

Tobl55 thats so exciting! I could barely sleep the night before my scan. Babychops do you find braxton hicks painful?

Tobl55 thats so exciting! I could barely sleep the night before my scan. Babychops do you find braxton hicks painful?

Well iv only just started feeling them tonight as iv been trying nipple stimulation [emoji85][emoji23] iv been trying everything to get her out! Haha they haven't been painful just feels like my belly gets super hard and tight! X

I thought thats what they were, ive been having them as well but ive got a bit longer to go yet!

Well iv only just started feeling them tonight as iv been trying nipple stimulation [emoji85][emoji23] iv been trying everything to get her out! Haha they haven't been painful just feels like my belly gets super hard and tight! X

Nipple stimulation and sex are the only things that are scientifically proven to work. Keep going and good luck! x

(I'm a student midwife so I know a bit haha)

Nipple stimulation and sex are the only things that are scientifically proven to work. Keep going and good luck! x

(I'm a student midwife so I know a bit haha)
Well iv been experiencing lots of tightenings and twinges since doing it so I dunno if that means something will come of it if I carry on x

Well iv been experiencing lots of tightenings and twinges since doing it so I dunno if that means something will come of it if I carry on x

Sounds like it x

Been getting more frequent Braxton Hicks today, started timing them and they were coming every 10ish minutes but have since stopped. Hoping its progress x

Sounds promising babychops! Keep us updated! X

Latest posts

Back