New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're having a little girl :) [emoji177][emoji177]

Congratulations! Join the pink club!

Been getting more frequent Braxton Hicks today, started timing them and they were coming every 10ish minutes but have since stopped. Hoping its progress x

Get some sleep while you can! If they're proper contractions they'll wake you up when it's time. Exciting!! x

Been getting more frequent Braxton Hicks today, started timing them and they were coming every 10ish minutes but have since stopped. Hoping its progress x

The silence tells me it's all happening ? So excited for you! Still don't feel like my little man is ready to make his appearance! :( xx

The silence tells me it's all happening ? So excited for you! Still don't feel like my little man is ready to make his appearance! :( xx

Nope nothing happening :-( seeing my midwife this afternoon and not sure what to expect. I'm really hoping for a sweep but knowing my luck she won't do anything! X

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you babychops!

Good luck babychops , you have had the worlds quickest pregnancy , can't believe you are due already x

Midwife won't give me a sweep until next week. Actually really upset :-( x

Oh babychops im sorry to hear that :( i know that hormones are awful during pregnancy so things seem more upsetting or stressful so i can understand why you are upset. But just remember that baby might be here before next week :) it could all happen naturally still! X

Oh babychops im sorry to hear that :( i know that hormones are awful during pregnancy so things seem more upsetting or stressful so i can understand why you are upset. But just remember that baby might be here before next week :) it could all happen naturally still! X

I feel better now, feel abit silly for getting upset about it as I'm not actually overdue yet until tomorrow lol and like you said it could still happen naturally in the next week! I'm going to try and relax as much as I can and have lots of lovely bubble baths before baby comes and I can't do anything anymore! Lol how are you? X

I feel better now, feel abit silly for getting upset about it as I'm not actually overdue yet until tomorrow lol and like you said it could still happen naturally in the next week! I'm going to try and relax as much as I can and have lots of lovely bubble baths before baby comes and I can't do anything anymore! Lol how are you? X

Oh no!, I thought they did the sweep at the 40 week appointment? I don't think my little one is coming on his due date either I've had nothing for past few days just him wiggling around lol I'm meant to be moving house next week hopefully his wiggles his way out by then! Xx

I'm doing ok, awful back ache still but i might as well get used to it! Still got 7 weeks to go [emoji30]

Oh no!, I thought they did the sweep at the 40 week appointment? I don't think my little one is coming on his due date either I've had nothing for past few days just him wiggling around lol I'm meant to be moving house next week hopefully his wiggles his way out by then! Xx

My midwife said for a first time mum they won't do a sweep until 41 weeks and then induce at 41+5 weeks. I have my induction booked for 22nd December. Hopefully both our little ones come very very soon! X

What an inconvenient date babychops! Little one has clearly done this on purpose [emoji39]
Hopefully not too much longer! x

My midwife said for a first time mum they won't do a sweep until 41 weeks and then induce at 41+5 weeks. I have my induction booked for 22nd December. Hopefully both our little ones come very very soon! X

I didn't know that! I feel like I'll be having a christmas day baby at this rate haha don't want to be induced though as I want a water birth he really needs to get a wiggle on! :( hopefully they do come soon as they should know we're getting impatient haha x

Oh come on u 2!! (Referring to ur babies lol) everyone on sg wants to see u!! I deffo no what u mean about babychops quick pregnancy lol I had a sweep at 41 weeks and then he came 2 days b4 my induction so hopefully they will come naturally for u both. Here's my little Harvey to cheer u up lol mid yawn/smile and eating daddy's phone lol xx

Attachments

• 1449823979418.jpg
    1449823979418.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 54
  • 1449824008969.jpg
    1449824008969.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
Oh come on u 2!! (Referring to ur babies lol) everyone on sg wants to see u!! I deffo no what u mean about babychops quick pregnancy lol I had a sweep at 41 weeks and then he came 2 days b4 my induction so hopefully they will come naturally for u both. Here's my little Harvey to cheer u up lol mid yawn/smile and eating daddy's phone lol xx

Aww bless him, so cute! [emoji4]
I don't feel like iv had a quick pregnancy! I feel like I have always been pregnant! [emoji23] lol I'm making hubby take me out to a nice restaurant tomorrow to cheer me up and get me out of the house! Try and take my mind off getting this baby out! Lol xx

When did you all find out you were pregnant? I was just under 4 weeks so this pregnancy has seemed so long!

I found out at 6weeks - I'm now 12 and I have been being sick the whole time!!! Feeling sorry for myself now!! Hope you guys at the end aren't kept too long by your little ones xx

I bet you can't wait for the sickness to stop! I felt nauseous constantly up until about 13 weeks and i was sick a couple of times and i felt really sorry for myself! Cant imagine being sick all the time, I would have been really miserable.

Latest posts

Back