New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abbie thats so annoying! Bet you are sick of hearing your friends 'good news' lol so frustrating!

Abbie thats so annoying! Bet you are sick of hearing your friends 'good news' lol so frustrating!

Definitely it annoys me so much, why can't it be my turn lol :( x

I had a friend who's due date was the same as mine and her little boy is now 9 days old, whilst I'm still sat here pregnant! It was her third though x

I was 2 weeks over and then induced so don't hold your breath. :p

Agh abbie and baby chops that's even more annoying seeing everyone else have their babies!!! Hope it all happens soon for you both!! I hope the move goes well Abbie xx

Iv still been trying the nipple stimulation and the contractions have been getting stronger and more painful now. Doesn't take long for them to start either. So it does work! Whether it can kick start true labour, I don't know x

Baby chops the midwife told me in my last pregnancy - once the cervix has started to soften sex will make the whole thing happen - I had had two sweeps and was 7 days over and nothing was going on - she sent me home to do the deed and Ava was born the next morning - labour stared and 40min after sex [emoji6] xx

Any news baby chops?? Xx

She's here! My little chunk was born by c-section early hours of this morning! She is 8lbs 13oz! [emoji33] I'm in love! X

Congratulations Babychops!
Hope you're all doing well x

She's here! My little chunk was born by c-section early hours of this morning! She is 8lbs 13oz! [emoji33] I'm in love! X

Congratulations babychops, what a whopper of a bubba you have! Any names yet?

Congratulations babychops. :)
What a wonderful early Christmas present. Big hugs to both of you. xxx

Congratulations!!! Xx

Congratulations :) xxx

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the little one! X

Congratulations babychops! Hope my little one waits for Saturday now! X

Awww congratulations!!! Wen u get a spare minute let us no how it all went and some pics! Come on abbie!!! Xx

Congrats baby chops [emoji3][emoji3] no wonder you were uncomfortable 8lb 13oz , glad your both well x

Congratulations xx

Im so happy for you babychops! Glad you and baby are both well. How are you feeling after the c section? How come they decided to do that in the end? X

Latest posts

Back