New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after writing that comment on Tuesday about how nipple stimulation gave me some contractions I kept waking up in the night to more contractions. Hubby told me he thought we should go to the hospital as they were quite frequent but I was in denial. But I was in labour and they admitted me! I was doing so well but once I reached 7cm i couldn't take it anymore! I demanded an epidural! [emoji87] best thing ever created! My cervix wouldn't dilate further that an 8, but also I had been in labour for 16 hours at that point and she had pooed in the womb so she needed to come out! I was terrified of having a c-section but it was fine at the time. It's just the after pain with it x

At least she is ok, glad everything went well in the end! I had a c section last time but i really don't want one this time. I'm petrified of needles and found the whole thing so traumatic last time because of that.

Ahh congratulations!!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Did anyones hormones start going crazy at 34 weeks? Past few days i just feel like I'm going to burst into tears constantly!

Congratulations!! xx

Whilst we are waiting for a much better pic from babychops.....I met this little person yesterday!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450442109.422585.jpg

She is gorgeous babychops does she have a name ??x

She's beautiful xx

She's called Abigail [emoji4] thanks everyone! X

How are you getting on Abbie? X

lovely name hows motherhood treating you? me and my partner have decided to start trying again! annoying as i dont know when my periods are from being on the injection! i just want it to happen now! i am so impatient!

Babychops thats an amazing name (im an abigail too) [emoji39] it means fathers joy.

Baby chops..Abigail is gorgeous! Wow a dummy already!!!!

Congratulations babychops [emoji480] xxx

Abbie have you had ur baby yet? Xxx

Baby chops your little girl is absolutely beautiful! You're making me broody and I'm not planning on trying for another year yet lol. Congratulations xx

So I saw the midwife the other day and she seems to think baby might be a couple of weeks early. Have had a weird pressure feeling down there all day, like i am going to wee myself constantly or something is going to fall out [emoji23] not sure what that means though? Has anyone else had that feeling?

image.jpeg
An update we moved in the new house Friday an he waited till Saturday morning to make an appearance contractions started Friday night about 10pm being 10 mins apart, waters went at 5am got to hospital for 6am and he arrived Saturday at 11.56am :) little man weighing 7lbs 15.5oz xx

View attachment 193122 An update we moved in the new house Friday an he waited till Saturday morning to make an appearance contractions started Friday night about 10pm being 10 mins apart, waters went at 5am got to hospital for 6am and he arrived Saturday at 11.56am :) little man weighing 7lbs 15.5oz xx

Congratulations! [emoji2][emoji4] xx

Latest posts

Back