New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm now on day 11 of my period and no signs of slowing down or stopping! I'm getting fed up! [emoji35] I'm worried this is because of the implant

Uhh oh! I hope it settles soon!! I was like that and it would stop and I wound be caught off guard with it starting the next day!! Because of a waiting list for removal I was even bleeding on my wedding day!! [emoji25]

Uhh oh! I hope it settles soon!! I was like that and it would stop and I wound be caught off guard with it starting the next day!! Because of a waiting list for removal I was even bleeding on my wedding day!! [emoji25]
Sorry completely off topic just looked at your profile and we have same birthday lol x

That is not fair !! Makes you wonder why bother working , I went back when my second was 8 weeks old all you want is to be with your baby [emoji20]

I know. I don't know why, I did the online calculator for MA and it told me I would get the full amount. I'll have to ring them tomorrow and see why.

How come you went back so soon?xx

O no, that sucks! If I'm still on next week I'm going to the doctor to see what they suggest! I'm hoping this is just my body getting used to the hormones and it will settle down soon. Also I'm not sure if it's just because this is the first period after having a baby, iv read the first one can be longer x

O no, that sucks! If I'm still on next week I'm going to the doctor to see what they suggest! I'm hoping this is just my body getting used to the hormones and it will settle down soon. Also I'm not sure if it's just because this is the first period after having a baby, iv read the first one can be longer x

I can't remember first periods after babies because that was 4 and 8 years ago! I would try as long as you can to stick it out and see if it settles because of its convenience. When I went about the bleeding they said I could take the pill on top and that may help - I did point out if I'm taking the pill what is the point of having an implant!!

I know. I don't know why, I did the online calculator for MA and it told me I would get the full amount. I'll have to ring them tomorrow and see why.

How come you went back so soon?xx
Yeh ring and speak to a human , I went back so soon like you because of money I was employed and 1st 6 weeks money was ok but it dropped loads after and couldn't afford the time off , I still regret it so I hope you can afford to have more time off the first few weeks/months are so special , let us know how you get on and don't stress Xxx

I'll try to ring tomorrow and hopefully get an answer. Ahh I'm self employed but luckily work from home now so don't have any overheads but I'd rather work a few hours a week and get a bit more than the lousy £27. Xx

Any other ladies remember first periods after babies? X

My youngest is 6 now but I remember I bled after having her obviously then I had nothing for 7 weeks , then it was about a 2 week period then it was back to normal cycle , if you are worried talk to your gp , if you have had the implant that could be your body adjusting such as hormone levels , but if you are really worried talk to someone Xxx

My youngest is 6 now but I remember I bled after having her obviously then I had nothing for 7 weeks , then it was about a 2 week period then it was back to normal cycle , if you are worried talk to your gp , if you have had the implant that could be your body adjusting such as hormone levels , but if you are really worried talk to someone Xxx

Yeah like you said it could be my body getting used to the hormones of the implant. It's just frustrating having a period that won't go away! It's day 13 now and still going strong. I will just have to try and forget about it until Thursday when I see the doctor x

I tried the pill once and bled constantly while on it ! X

Aunt Flo has made an appearance in my home today... My little Henry was 7 weeks old yesterday so I was expecting it any time really. My darling is also teething! Yep - so young, poor little munchkin xx

Aunt Flo has made an appearance in my home today... My little Henry was 7 weeks old yesterday so I was expecting it any time really. My darling is also teething! Yep - so young, poor little munchkin xx
Bless him hope it's not too bad for him

Hi everyone

Is anyone here rhesus negative? I got a letter from hospital to say I am and will have to get an injection.

I'm 4 months now just waiting for doc as I suspect I have a uti it's very painful. Sickness easing but still no apetite and constant uncomfortable belly think digestive system is not working !

On plus side friends family and boyfriend treating me wonderfully feel very grateful for love and kindness shown.

What creams did you all put on bumps? Have a lovely coconut one from boots xxx

Hi everyone

Is anyone here rhesus negative? I got a letter from hospital to say I am and will have to get an injection.

I'm 4 months now just waiting for doc as I suspect I have a uti it's very painful. Sickness easing but still no apetite and constant uncomfortable belly think digestive system is not working !

On plus side friends family and boyfriend treating me wonderfully feel very grateful for love and kindness shown.

I'm a rhesus negative and started donating blood as a teen. It's all fine these days so nothing to worry about there, as they will give you an anti d injection as and when needed to protect you and baby.

I was naughty and only put creams on about twice a week, but I have no stretch marks at all. I used Palmers cocoa butter and coconut oil. .. when I remembered!

Thanks Sarahmarie. Will look into donating blood after if I can xxx

Hi everyone

I've been using palmers every night. Hopefully it helps x

Mine was 6 days before I went to doctors as it was really thick and heavy ,.. to much info ... He put me on blood clotting tablets so stopped about 4 days after taking them ... I was going through pads every hour and had clots Google told me the worse about infections Or Bits Of placenta Left inside Which Is why I went doctors
Hope yours slows down soon ! X

Latest posts

Back