New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our little girl arrived on Saturday at 40+3. She is 7lb 12oz.
A perfect 13 hour labour. Woke at 5.40am and went for a wee, got back in bed and felt a pain from hip to hip. 10 mins later I got another and realised what it was after 3 pains. Stayed in bed dozing til 9. Had paracetamol and got in the bath at 10am and waters went in there at 11am. Got to hospital and was assessed at 1.15pm 3-4cm. Sent for a walk and dinner. More waters went before getting out of hospital grounds so back in. Paracetamol and dihydrocodiene at 2.30pm. Got in pool at 3.30pm by 4.45pm I was 9cm. And she came into the world at 6.27pm.

The best feeling ever

Congratulations! [emoji5]️

Congratulations! What a cutie xx

A perfect 13 hour labour. Woke at 5.40am and went for a wee, got back in bed and felt a pain from hip to hip. 10 mins later I got another and realised what it was after 3 pains. Stayed in bed dozing til 9. Had paracetamol and got in the bath at 10am and waters went in there at 11am. Got to hospital and was assessed at 1.15pm 3-4cm. Sent for a walk and dinner. More waters went before getting out of hospital grounds so back in. Paracetamol and dihydrocodiene at 2.30pm. Got in pool at 3.30pm by 4.45pm I was 9cm. And she came into the world at 6.27pm.

The best feeling ever

Aww Congratulations! x

Congratulations xx

Congratulations tobl55!
Katie_deanne congrats on finding out the sex!

Congratulations! ! X

The best feeling ever

Congratulations x

When did everyone start weaning there little ones? Iv started with Abigail already. She's only 5 months but she's a little piglet and started staring at us when we were eating. She loves her purées and porridge. She's eating more and more each day. She still has all her milk aswell. I think I'm gonna start getting more into a routine with her as iv just been feeding her randomly and want to get her used to a routine aswell x

When did everyone start weaning there little ones? Iv started with Abigail already. She's only 5 months but she's a little piglet and started staring at us when we were eating. She loves her purées and porridge. She's eating more and more each day. She still has all her milk aswell. I think I'm gonna start getting more into a routine with her as iv just been feeding her randomly and want to get her used to a routine aswell x

My other two were around 6months, you know your baby and what she needs more than a text book, if you think she is ready then she most likely is...I added a meal at a time, maybe a week of adding breakfast, then breakfast and lunch etc... You can tell if it's too much/too little by her and how she settles and how much milk she is having...I could be totally wrong but that's what I did with my other two and the have survived to tell the tail and plan to do with this one . Xx

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. Just thought I'd share this photo from my bump shoot at 35 weeks not long to go now!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462973882.578347.jpg

Lovely pic Katie!! I'm 33 weeks!! It's creeping around isn't it!! Are you feeling ready ?? Xx

Thank you. God it's flying by now. Feeling organised but can't wait to get nursery sorted. We currently use our second bedroom as my home salon just finishing up having an outbuilding converted so we can move the salon outside. Hubby has said it should be finished in the next 2 weeks then we can get painting in the nursery and everything in there. Cutting it fine but when does life ever run smoothly lol. How about you are you feeling all ready? Xx

Congratulations everyone, I'm only 10 weeks, feeling shattered, awful sickness as well praying it will go once the first trimester has gone, think work are starting to get a little suspicious as to what is going on haha

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. Just thought I'd share this photo from my bump shoot at 35 weeks not long to go now!!! View attachment 197095
Just wanted to say that's a lovely picture [emoji3] I wish now I had something like this done it really looks great x

Lovely pic Katie!! I'm 33 weeks!! It's creeping around isn't it!! Are you feeling ready ?? Xx
Gosh seems like yours has come round so quick! X

Aww dollface I feel your pain it's so hard trying to hide morning sickness. Have you found anything that gets rid of yours mine usually got better after a couple of ginger biscuits. Hope it passes for you soon. Thank you Lydia. It was really fun, we have a package where we do a bump, newborn 6 months and 1st birthday smash the cake shoot. Can't wait for her to get here and do some newborn photos x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463038174.385821.jpg
my little boy finally made an appearance Saturday morning, 6 days late but worth the wait.

hope you ladies are keeping well [emoji5]️

Aww dollface I feel your pain it's so hard trying to hide morning sickness. Have you found anything that gets rid of yours mine usually got better after a couple of ginger biscuits. Hope it passes for you soon. Thank you Lydia. It was really fun, we have a package where we do a bump, newborn 6 months and 1st birthday smash the cake shoot. Can't wait for her to get here and do some newborn photos x

you look so lovely in your photo shoot!

Yes ginger biscuits seems to do the trick or ginger beer my fiancée went shopping last night and stocked up on it.
Got into work this morning one of the guys had tuna yesterday for lunch and hasn't cleared the remains of it so it stinks that hasn't help matters haha!

Aww he is beautiful Marcella congratulations xx

Dollface my friend swears by smelling lemons to stop her from feeling sick (didn't work for me as citrus smells made it worse lol) but might be worth a go for you especially if your set off by smells. Xx

How is everyone doing? I started doing a few clients here and there but started getting too busy and getting stressed out, plus iv been quite ill. So iv decided to quit my hairdressing and be a full time mummy for the foreseeable future. I feel quite sad about it as I had built up a good little business but family is more important to me. Also we want to start trying again next year and we're hoping it will happen a lot quicker than last time! X

Latest posts

Back