New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I saw the midwife today! I have been saying the baby is very low for a while - today the midwife confirmed and her words were 'let's try to make it to 37weeks!' [emoji15][emoji15] I know she could be totally wrong however, all of a sudden I have the realisation that labour is on its way!!!!!

Aww don't worry, you'll be fine. Just think, not long and your little one will be here. :) xx

Well I'm going to join you all, just found out I'm expecting no.4! I run a secret group for salon geek pregnant, ttc and baby mummies. If you would like added please pm me xx

How are you lovely ladies getting on in this heat?? I'm melting!!! Xx

How are you lovely ladies getting on in this heat?? I'm melting!!! Xx
I don't have feet I have elephant stumps [emoji22] wedding rings are off too sadly, I'm just swelling up like a water ballon xx

Yeah I have had to take my wedding rings off too [emoji17] it's a bit horrid isn't it!!! Starting to pray for an early appearance - or rain [emoji23][emoji300]️

Yeah I have had to take my wedding rings off too [emoji17] it's a bit horrid isn't it!!! Starting to pray for an early appearance - or rain [emoji23][emoji300]️[/QUOTE

When are you due? Nausea has kicked in for me. Feeling tired and sick. Dreading work tomorrow as I have a touch of sciatica and I'm out mobile and I just know lifting my bed will kill me.

Been to dr now who has referred me for an early scan due to my history xx

Awww that's pants that your feeling rubbish!!! How far gone are you??

I have three weeks left yet [emoji17] feels like ages away!!! For some reason my kidneys are pants at being pregnant and one of them has nearly fully stopped working now xx

Awww that's pants that your feeling rubbish!!! How far gone are you??

I have three weeks left yet [emoji17] feels like ages away!!! For some reason my kidneys are pants at being pregnant and one of them has nearly fully stopped working now xx

I'm only around 6 weeks so have a while to go. Just found out last week! It's no.4 for me, I will have 2 under 2 so a bit nervous about the close age gap.

Oh no what's up with your kidneys? Will that affect your birth or anything? X

Hi Ladies how are you all?? Any sign of babas yet for ladies who were due xxx

Hi Ladies how are you all?? Any sign of babas yet for ladies who were due xxx[/

Just over 3 weeks till my due date [emoji51] I'm so uncomfortable it's ridiculous, that plus a crappy cold, sore throat & hayfever that nothing is working for, I've turned into a right moaner lol [emoji23]

My belly feels stretched to the maximum and its so sore to touch [emoji24] I just can't wait till she's here.

How's everyone else getting on? Xx

You are nearly there cheeky chic these last few weeks are hard for me too.

I feel the same as you as if skin can't stretch anymore.

Luckily I don't have hay fever or cold but my stomach must be so squashed it's sore all the time.

We will forget all this when babies come the count down is on xxx

Aww how long have you got left now?
I'm just being a grumpy cow lol. Can't remember the last time I had a proper nights sleep, that's probably what's making me even more of a moaner.

our babies will arrive and we'll be wishing we had just one last week of peace & quiet haha [emoji23] xx

Aww how long have you got left now?
I'm just being a grumpy cow lol. Can't remember the last time I had a proper nights sleep, that's probably what's making me even more of a moaner.

our babies will arrive and we'll be wishing we had just one last week of peace & quiet haha [emoji23] xx
So true lol I've just over 4 weeks left but at last appointment she was measuring bigger.

It's first pregnancy and I'm clueless so now I'm paranoid and imagining I'm going into labour all the time lol xxx

Hi ladies! I have two weeks left! But I'm such a stroppy mare! I have been super poorly and struggling to get help from docs etc!! Docs and midwives don't really cross paths so I'm the middle man trying to sort it all....my right kidney has now stopped working, so I'm swollen all over and my blood pressure is high (not preeclampsia just kidney related!) when I'm unwell the baby doesn't move much which is a constant worry!! Next week I'm booked for an emergency scan to check the babies health, a review of the results, a camera into my kidneys to check the damage done there, another app to go over those results, an appointment with the midwives to check over my blood pressure oh and an appointment to discuss possibly inducing me early - yep 6 Appoinments in one week - I'll be 39 weeks surely the most obvious thing would just be to induce and skip all those !!! But what do I know hey?!

Moan over now [emoji16] hope your all feeling well!!! Xx

Hi ladies! I have two weeks left! But I'm such a stroppy mare! I have been super poorly and struggling to get help from docs etc!! Docs and midwives don't really cross paths so I'm the middle man trying to sort it all....my right kidney has now stopped working, so I'm swollen all over and my blood pressure is high (not preeclampsia just kidney related!) when I'm unwell the baby doesn't move much which is a constant worry!! Next week I'm booked for an emergency scan to check the babies health, a review of the results, a camera into my kidneys to check the damage done there, another app to go over those results, an appointment with the midwives to check over my blood pressure oh and an appointment to discuss possibly inducing me early - yep 6 Appoinments in one week - I'll be 39 weeks surely the most obvious thing would just be to induce and skip all those !!! But what do I know hey?!

Moan over now [emoji16] hope your all feeling well!!! Xx

Aww that's terrible :( don't know why they haven't offered to induce you already rather than leave you unwell. Which is clearly no good for you or baby :(
Hopefully they offer you an induction date at your appointment.
Xx

So true lol I've just over 4 weeks left but at last appointment she was measuring bigger.

It's first pregnancy and I'm clueless so now I'm paranoid and imagining I'm going into labour all the time lol xxx

I'm the same! Every little twinge or pain I'm like is this it?!?! Lol
It's my second but my daughter is nearly 12 so I've literally forgotten about my first pregnancy. It's like my first all over again. Xx

Nausea and sickness has kicked in for me big style. It's awful I had to cancel all my clients last week, so not only was I sick, I was skint too. I told them all it was a bug. I hope the sickness settles down soon xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466438147.815661.jpg

35 week pic she weighs 5lb 13 xxx

Nausea and sickness has kicked in for me big style. It's awful I had to cancel all my clients last week, so not only was I sick, I was skint too. I told them all it was a bug. I hope the sickness settles down soon xx

Oh no :(
Ginger biscuits helped me. With my first baby I used to keep them by the bed and eat 2 before I even got out of it in the morning and it helped a little.

Was lucky enough not to have sickness with this pregnancy. Xx

Latest posts

Back