New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations !!!!! [emoji177]

Congratulations what amazing hair [emoji177][emoji177]

Well I never thought I would be writing this , it's really early days but I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant [emoji15] it's my 3rd baby with a 7 year age gap , I am quite excited as it was a complete surprise [emoji4]

Well I never thought I would be writing this , it's really early days but I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant [emoji15] it's my 3rd baby with a 7 year age gap , I am quite excited as it was a complete surprise [emoji4]

Congratulations! X

Congratulations everyone!! My baby boy was born Feb 2016! 6 months old now!! Here's a pic!!! It's all worth it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 29
Congratulations everyone!! My baby boy was born Feb 2016! 6 months old now!! Here's a pic!!! It's all worth it!
Aww congratulations he is adorable such a smiley face [emoji4]

OMG he's soooo cute! Handsome chap x

Congratulations Lydia xx

Excited to be joining this thread :)
I'm 13 and a half weeks pregnant with my second. My son will be 6 and a half and my stepson will be 14 so pretty big age gaps between them all! :eek:
X

Hi ladies! I haven't been on here in ages but i see that lots of you have had your babies :) my little girl is nearly 7 months now, it goes way too fast! Xx

Hi ladies! I haven't been on here in ages but i see that lots of you have had your babies :) my little girl is nearly 7 months now, it goes way too fast! Xx
That has gone really really quick x

Congratulations to you all. Beautiful babies.
Millie is now 15 weeks old xx
20160812-WA0039.jpg

Hope everyone is getting on well. Abigail is 8 months now, has 2 teeth and has said her first word (dad) [emoji7] can't wait to try for another one! X

Hope everyone is getting on well. Abigail is 8 months now, has 2 teeth and has said her first word (dad) [emoji7] can't wait to try for another one! X
8 months already [emoji15] that's gone really quick , my two said dad as their first word and it was cute but I used to think I'm with you all day every day why not mum [emoji30]

Aww these babies r growing quickly. My little man will be 1 next week were going to go to the zoo. Hes got 5 teeth (2 more almost broken through) he's isn't walking yet but can do around the furniture. He makes me laugh everyday! My oh wants another but I'm scared to do it all again. Not that I had a bad pregnancy etc it's just the whole finishing work etc all the hassle! Xx

Attachments

• 1471641812693.jpg
    1471641812693.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 60
I took a test today as been having a lot of symptoms I had last time (and I missed a few pills) but it was negative (some think positive). I still have another week or so for my period to turn up though X

Last edited:
Can you give me your honest opinions? I don't think any things there X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472114716.933048.jpg

Latest posts

Back