New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm due in June and my daughter will be 11 in July - we've only recently got our lives back to something resembling normality and now we're headed back to babyhood! I'm actually quite terrified :o

Saying that, OH is already talking about the next one (!) and I really don't think I'd cope with 2 teenies at the same time!

I'm due in June and my daughter will be 11 in July - we've only recently got our lives back to something resembling normality and now we're headed back to babyhood! I'm actually quite terrified :o

Saying that, OH is already talking about the next one (!) and I really don't think I'd cope with 2 teenies at the same time!
My two are 10 and 7 and I'm not dreading this one as much as I did with them because they are more understanding and wanting to help ( until novelty wears off !!) lucky for me there will be NO more after this one !! But don't be terrified [emoji15]

My two are 10 and 7 and I'm not dreading this one as much as I did with them because they are more understanding and wanting to help ( until novelty wears off !!) lucky for me there will be NO more after this one !! But don't be terrified [emoji15]
It's more about going back to the sleep deprivation and our lives going upside down again.

I can't wait till they're actually here though :) My daughter is really excited and can't wait for cuddles. She's been reading to my belly and everything.

I'm more worried about making school runs on time haha [emoji51]

I'm more worried about making school runs on time haha [emoji51]
Haha, I know what you mean! Especially as she starts high school this year! I'm very lucky in that my partner does the run most mornings :D

Ohhhhhh all very exciting ladies. I have just had my third he's four months now but have a ten year old who's totally smitten and an 18 year old. I was worried going back to it and had a c section which has taken longer to recover but literally third babies just slot in. Wishing you all the luck.

Good mine is my third so he needs to slot in [emoji51][emoji51]

Had my 20 week scan this week and told they think we're having a girl! Unfortunately the little tinker was curled up in a ball so they couldn't check a couple of things so have to go back in two weeks for another scan and she told me to double check the gender then to be sure.

I also was told I have an anterior low lying placenta. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is there anything you shouldn't do? She just said not to worry will have another scan at 32 weeks to see if it's moved. And any bleeding at all or severe pain to go and get checked out. But that's all she really said.

Hey has anyone ever struggled to get pregnant as a result of there partner having received IVIG when he was a teenager?

Had my 20 week scan this week and told they think we're having a girl! Unfortunately the little tinker was curled up in a ball so they couldn't check a couple of things so have to go back in two weeks for another scan and she told me to double check the gender then to be sure.

I had the same, they think I might be having a girl but couldn't really see properly. I've got to have growth scans from now on anyway due to fibroids so more chance to find out.

A couple of ladies at my yoga class were talking about low lying placentas last night, apparently the majority move up and so cause no problem at all.

Can't believe I am 26 weeks. Other than none of my clothes fitting nothing really feels different and so it still doesn't really feel real!

I'm so fed up I'm 38 weeks Sunday , my feet though honestly have swollen up that much I can't wear shoes only flip flops so I hope to God it doesn't rain [emoji51][emoji51]

Hope everyone's getting on ok? I'm starting to feel really disheartened again :-( all my friends are conceiving really quickly but we're struggling again :-( x

Sorry to jump on my first was unplanned & second however tried 4 years for my 3rd every month i was so upset so i feel for you babychops i joined slimming world and finally caught in the furst month so the change of eating plan boosted me not sure if it would help xx

Sorry to jump on my first was unplanned & second however tried 4 years for my 3rd every month i was so upset so i feel for you babychops i joined slimming world and finally caught in the furst month so the change of eating plan boosted me not sure if it would help xx

4 years! Wow that must be tough! 2 years was long enough!
I have slightly changed my diet to a healthier one but could probably do better! And iv started drinking lots of green tea and hot lemon water. But I must admit I don't exercise or drink very much water so I must do better! X

It was i was so upset id cry each month or when some one i knew found out they were pregnant [emoji20] slimming worlds good if you went and joined then didnt go back at least you know the diet but i stayed through my pregnancy and was best preg i had health wise, only gained 9lb and my daughter was 9.3 drink loads of water if nothing else you will have nice skin and exercise i didnt either only running a business and looking after other kids xxx

Hope everyone's getting on ok? I'm starting to feel really disheartened again :-( all my friends are conceiving really quickly but we're struggling again :-( x

We're still struggling. So disheartening. Constantly thinking about it and all anyone can say is stop worrying about it and it will happen but it's not that easy xx

It is so upsetting, it doesn't help that I get faint lines every month that disappear and my period shows up! It's cruel! X

It is so upsetting, it doesn't help that I get faint lines every month that disappear and my period shows up! It's cruel! X

That's awful I've never had anything like that happen before. I really hope you get a BFP soon xx

I may have to speak to my doctor about it soon as it's happened a few months in a row now. I thought it could be faulty tests but am I that unlucky? This most recent one is quite a dark one x

I would definitely talk to your doctor about that. I know there is something called a chemical pregnancy but I don't know much about it. It's just cruel x

Latest posts

Back