New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very early and I'm worried because I'm not actually due for my period until Wednesday but I'm pregnant!!! Confirmed today with a digital! X

It's very early and I'm worried because I'm not actually due for my period until Wednesday but I'm pregnant!!! Confirmed today with a digital! X

Thats amazing news! Congratulations so pleased for you x

Yay I'm so so so pleased for you babychops you really deserve it [emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324][emoji324]

Thank you, I'm excited but nervous as I'm worried my period will turn up! I'm gonna go out and buy a few more tests just to see that line pop up! lol X

Oooo hopefully babychops. At least with a digital it says pregnant and not having to look for a line! How long do u have left Lydia? I've got my 20 week scan on the 5th April. Been feeling so ill this week duno if it's baby related or not. Been horrible. Xx

I have 2 weeks tomorrow left so the start of the longest 2 weeks ever !!! Are you going to find out baby gender at scan ? X

I have taken loads of tests now (too many! [emoji85]) so I think I believe it now! Suddenly feeling very nervous about how I will cope with a toddler and a baby! I'm probably gonna look like a tramp all the time and be late to everything! [emoji23][emoji23] x

I have taken loads of tests now (too many! [emoji85]) so I think I believe it now! Suddenly feeling very nervous about how I will cope with a toddler and a baby! I'm probably gonna look like a tramp all the time and be late to everything! [emoji23][emoji23] x

Congrats babychops...exciting times ahead :)

I got my BFP Tuesday to!! Hard to believe just keep thinking I'm going to come on xx

I got my BFP Tuesday to!! Hard to believe just keep thinking I'm going to come on xx
Congratulations!! I know what you mean Iv been worried aswell! I was due yesterday or today but nothing's happened! X

So pleased for you both [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Congrats babychops and puddy! :D

Babychops, I had to laugh at that - I was exactly the same! We obviously planned to have another but, when it was actually confirmed, I started thinking what have I done re going back to the sleepless nights! Haha.

I'm 28+4 and, although it seems like forever away, my DD only has 18 teaching days until her SATs - and then I'm due the month after that! :o

Congrats babychops and puddy! :D

Babychops, I had to laugh at that - I was exactly the same! We obviously planned to have another but, when it was actually confirmed, I started thinking what have I done re going back to the sleepless nights! Haha.

I'm 28+4 and, although it seems like forever away, my DD only has 18 teaching days until her SATs - and then I'm due the month after that! :eek:
Thank you xx

I know it's super early for me to be worrying about this yet but I just can't get it out of my mind for some reason. Because I had an emergency c section with my first I would like a repeat c section this time round. At first I thought I had the option but after doing some reading I have come to realise you can be refused and forced to do a vbac! Is this true?? Anyone have any experience? X

I know it's super early for me to be worrying about this yet but I just can't get it out of my mind for some reason. Because I had an emergency c section with my first I would like a repeat c section this time round. At first I thought I had the option but after doing some reading I have come to realise you can be refused and forced to do a vbac! Is this true?? Anyone have any experience? X
Congratulations!!!! So happy you got your bfp!

My friend is due her second next week and had to have emergency c section. She's opted for c section this time with no issues. They had even said to her it would probably be easier for her as there is risk of damaging the muscles they cut before, when pushing naturally didn't say anything to her about Vbac. Every area is different but if you've already had one and it was emergency, I can't see them saying no to elective. X

Congratulations to all you new mums, ladies who are pregnant and lots and lots of luck to the ones trying to conceive.
I can finally join, and say I'm pregnant 13 weeks with my first !! [emoji178]

Due today !!!! Nothing [emoji19]

Ah, s/he's going to be an Aries and is already showing you who's the boss! ;)

Any joy lydia? Had my scan yesterday.... we're having another boy! Xx

Latest posts

Back