New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 6 weeks but feeling so ill [emoji40] it's making me feel miserable and I can't get excited at all [emoji22][emoji22]

Any joy lydia? Had my scan yesterday.... we're having another boy! Xx
Hiya good news on having a boy glad scan went well [emoji5]️ I'm still pregnant [emoji30][emoji30] second was 9 days late so we shall see what happens X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491900604.727147.jpg

Blake James born Saturday 8th April , 5.42 pm weighing 8lb 1oz
Great labour and birth lasting 4hours [emoji4]
Looking forward to who's next Xx

Congratulations on your little boy. He's gorgeous. xxx

Aww congratulations! He's a beaut! Glad all went ok cx

Thankyou everyone X

Aww, congratulations Lydia - he's a little cutie!!

Congratulations Lydia he's gorgeous!!

I'm 28+4 and, although it seems like forever away, my DD only has 18 teaching days until her SATs - and then I'm due the month after that! :eek:

I think that makes you a week ahead of me! I keep thinking I have ages yet but friends keep pointing out it's not that far away. Not helped by every client I had last week telling me stories of their early babies.

Congratulations Lydia he's gorgeous!!

I think that makes you a week ahead of me! I keep thinking I have ages yet but friends keep pointing out it's not that far away. Not helped by every client I had last week telling me stories of their early babies.
I just read another post of yours and I think so - I'm due 12th June? Currently 31+4.

Possibly not the best time business-wise for a new baby, but hopefully there will be lots of lovely weather for us to enjoy! Obviously AFTER the births... it will be sheer torture if we get the 3 months heatwave that we've been promised from now till june!! :o

Well it's funny you should say that! I felt like this pregnancy was taking FOREVER and then it struck me last Monday that ideas only 6 weeks away from when my daughter was born!

I know every pregnancy is different and this one, being a boy, will probably be overdue... but let's just say, I'm keen to get our mattress sorted!

Is this your first?

it will be sheer torture if we get the 3 months heatwave that we've been promised from now till june!! :eek:

I've been convinced we will have a heat wave the first few weeks of June when I'll be like a beached whale and then come July it'll rain solidly!

I'm due 23rd June so we're not that far apart! Yes it's my first so starting from scratch with everything! Plus being an older new mum, will be 40 in August, all my close friends have long since had theirs and got rid of all baby stuff so no chance of any hand-me-downs. I think organisation wise I peaked a few weeks ago when I got a pram and haven't done anything else since. We haven't even got a bedroom yet! And I don't just mean a room needs decorating, we physically need to build it! Baby will be in our room to start with but would still rather have it done before due to all the dust!

I've been convinced we will have a heat wave the first few weeks of June when I'll be like a beached whale and then come July it'll rain solidly!

I'm due 23rd June so we're not that far apart! Yes it's my first so starting from scratch with everything! Plus being an older new mum, will be 40 in August, all my close friends have long since had theirs and got rid of all baby stuff so no chance of any hand-me-downs. I think organisation wise I peaked a few weeks ago when I got a pram and haven't done anything else since. We haven't even got a bedroom yet! And I don't just mean a room needs decorating, we physically need to build it! Baby will be in our room to start with but would still rather have it done before due to all the dust!
Oh god, with my daughter it was the warmest summer I can remember. I was in the garden (in the shade) chain sucking ice cubes! I already feel like a real beached whale! I had little to no bump with my daughter until about 7 months, but i seem to have been massive for ages!

Although this isn't my first, I am in a similar boat as my daughter will be 11 on 4th July. So I have no baby stuff leftover bar the few cute dresses that I saved - and OH has banned me from dressing our boy like that ;)

We got our pram and cot in February. It was a mamas and papas package from precious little ones, but we seem to have faltered since!

We don't have a room for little one either! As I work from home, our spare bedroom is currently my salon. Baby will be in our room for the first while anyway and then I will either move to a cabin in the garden... or we'll have to move house!

My morning sickness (all day sickness) is making me feel miserable. I feel awful all day everyday and have no energy to do anything [emoji30][emoji24]

How are you feeling babychops ? Has the sickness eased for you X

It comes and goes now, I'll have a few days where I feel good and then a few days of feeling bad. I'm going on holiday on Saturday and I can't be as excited as normal [emoji20]
How are you getting on? X

Hopefully your sickness will pass and it probably won't help now but will be so worth it in the end [emoji4] we are fine baby is being nice to us at night and going 3.5 hrs then back to sleep [emoji120] and pretty good during the day so I feel quite lucky Xx

It comes and goes now, I'll have a few days where I feel good and then a few days of feeling bad. I'm going on holiday on Saturday and I can't be as excited as normal [emoji20]

:( Hope it doesn't spoil things too much.

Had midwife appt yesterday. The last week or so I've been quite itchy so mentioned it to her. Got sent straight to hospital for blood tests (I'm really difficult to get blood out of and midwives always fail) waiting to hear results and whether I have to go in for monitoring. Am prone to excema and sensitive skin, plus have done a lot of nails in the last few weeks, never thought I'd hope for a bit of contact dermatitis!!!

:( Hope it doesn't spoil things too much.

Had midwife appt yesterday. The last week or so I've been quite itchy so mentioned it to her. Got sent straight to hospital for blood tests (I'm really difficult to get blood out of and midwives always fail) waiting to hear results and whether I have to go in for monitoring. Am prone to excema and sensitive skin, plus have done a lot of nails in the last few weeks, never thought I'd hope for a bit of contact dermatitis!!!
Hope everything is ok [emoji5]️ you can't have much longer left now ? X

Hope everything is ok [emoji5]️ you can't have much longer left now ? X

Thank you, had phone call from hospital to say everything looks normal but if it gets worse then they want to check again with another blood test. 8 weeks left. Still keep telling myself I have ages yet!!

Good at least it's nothing to worry about [emoji28] all I can say is it seems ages but it will fly by Blake is 2.5 weeks old and I miss sleeping all night even though he is pretty good [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back