New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I can't wait!

But, as I say... he's showing no signs of wanting to come any time soon! Lol.

At least I know it won't be any longer than about a fortnight x

So close!!

It still hasn't really hit me that I'm pregnant and there is going to be a baby at the end of this!! 38 weeks today! Going to pack hospital bag this weekend.

Am feeling a bit sad too, have really enjoyed being pregnant, am going to miss it! Although insomnia has hit this week which is no fun whatsoever.

So close!!

It still hasn't really hit me that I'm pregnant and there is going to be a baby at the end of this!! 38 weeks today! Going to pack hospital bag this weekend.

Am feeling a bit sad too, have really enjoyed being pregnant, am going to miss it! Although insomnia has hit this week which is no fun whatsoever.
And yet it seems so far!

Haha, it is a bit mental, isn't it? I agree that it doesn't seem very real at the moment!

I was enjoying it up to 37 weeks and then I had a bit of a wobble. He's still up in my ribs (I didn't know second and subsequent babies don't always engage until pretty much labour time!) which hurts! I'm getting a bit better now though. I don't think it helped that my DD was born at 36+3 so I'm more than 3 weeks more pregnant than I've been before.

I'm getting cramps in my belly... but have been having them for ages. I wouldn't mind if this was it! Hehe.

Well, hopefully that was my last client before the baby arrives!

I know linzi and there is no point trying to make baby come quicker because nothing works lol X

Good luck! Exciting times ahead! My morning sickness and feeling like crap has gone now (hopefully for good!) so I can finally start enjoying being pregnant! I have been on a gluten free and diary free diet so I think that's helped! Dairy was setting off my sickness! X

That's good babychops hope for your sake the worst part is over nothing worse than morning sickness X

Baby Jack arrived this morning at 04:07 and weighing 9lbs 4oz after a labour that lasted less than three hours from start to finish. He was a bit late but clearly decided he wasn't going to hang around once he decided to go for It!

He is a bruiser but we are all absolutely smitten.

We got home about 11 this morning. Haven't slept since yesterday morning but have gone through the no sleep barrier and don't feel tired any more!

Congratulations and lucky you with the short labour. ;)
Sounds like he knows his own mind already. :cool: :D

Congratulations linzi so happy for you [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] nice quick labour and a good weight [emoji4]

Congratulations! Wow, he'd certainly made his mind up he was coming!

4 days over for me now. I'm not really that bothered but husband is off this week and so would have been nice to have all had more time home together. Plus he'd have deterred the motherships visits a bit!

I'm so excited I can join this thread I'm pregnant [emoji7] I'm only 8 weeks and had an early scan cause of some bleeding and miscarriage in December and we seen a wee heart beat and everything was ok. I still occasionally have a little bit bleeding but think it's due to my cervix so annoying/worrying .
Congrats to everyone else that is pregnant/just had a little one xxxx

I'm so excited I can join this thread I'm pregnant [emoji7] I'm only 8 weeks and had an early scan cause of some bleeding and miscarriage in December and we seen a wee heart beat and everything was ok. I still occasionally have a little bit bleeding but think it's due to my cervix so annoying/worrying .
Congrats to everyone else that is pregnant/just had a little one xxxx

Congratulations! X

Can't believe I'm 19 weeks tomorrow! Almost half way there! [emoji33] I had to go to the doctors today as I have found a lump in my breast, I know it can be very common in pregnancy but my mind still worries! Iv just got to keep an eye on it for the next few weeks and go for scans if it doesn't disappear [emoji22]

Congratulations! Hope the bleeding sorts itself out and you can relax a bit xx

My SIL had the same thing babychops, turned out to be nothing, hoping it's th same for you too xx

41 weeks today and no sign of anything! One laid back baby! Hopefully that carries on once he/she is here! Spent a good our yesterday digging up a load of weeds. Been to see a reflexologist this morning who specilises in getting babies moving, followed by a sweep with the midwife. One of those has to do something, am booked in for induction on Wednesday if not and really want to avoid that! Midwife did say I am almost 2cm dilated already so it's looking promising for this weekend.

Well nothing happened over the weekend, had another sweep yesterday and still nothing so today I still induction day. This really isn't what I wanted an just feel like everything is going to spiral out of control now.

Still got a couple of hours before I have to ring up, wishful thinking ther is enough time for things to kick off on their own!

Let's hope this baby stays so laid back when it eventually arrives!

Well nothing happened over the weekend, had another sweep yesterday and still nothing so today I still induction day. This really isn't what I wanted an just feel like everything is going to spiral out of control now.

Still got a couple of hours before I have to ring up, wishful thinking ther is enough time for things to kick off on their own!

Let's hope this baby stays so laid back when it eventually arrives!

Good luck! Hope all goes well! X

20 weeks now and I feel totally exhausted [emoji30][emoji30] I have no energy and my body aches! Finding it difficult with a toddler and a dog! I want my energy back! (Not that I had a lot to start with!) x

She's here!

Am totally smitten, she is just amazing. The birth not so amazing, all my concerns about being induced came true and after going through the ringer ended up with emergency section which pales into insignificance compared to getting her out safe and well!

Little Ella born 6th July 7lb8

IMG_1363.JPG

Aww she's gorgeous! Hope it wasn't too rough for you and your recovery is speedy. I'm 34 weeks and feeling sooo uncomfortable. Just fed up now xx

Aww Sammi, she's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Not so great that the birth wasn't as you had planned, but she's here now. And, as exhausting as the first few weeks are, enjoy every bit of it because she will grow SO quickly :(

Attachments

• 20170721_120503.jpg
    20170721_120503.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back