New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies, I’m just wondering if any of you had prolonged bleeding after birth? I’m 8 weeks postpartum now and I’m still bleeding!

Hi ladies, I’m just wondering if any of you had prolonged bleeding after birth? I’m 8 weeks postpartum now and I’m still bleeding!
No i never im afraid. Have you been to the gp? Not sure how long they will class it as normal until? Congratulations btw! What did u have? Xx

No i never im afraid. Have you been to the gp? Not sure how long they will class it as normal until? Congratulations btw! What did u have? Xx

It finally stopped thank god! lol thanks, I had a little girl called Gracie. She’s 12 weeks now! [emoji33] how are you getting on? X

Hi geeks, how are you all? X

Wow wasn't expecting a notification from this thread! Hello!! We're ok thanks. How are you and the kiddies? My eldest is 4 this August. He goes to nursery every morning 8.30- 11.30. He loves it! My youngest is 2 in July! Just trying to start up mobile. Trying to get some more clients etc. What have you been doing? X

I know this thread is old now lol I’m good thanks! My girls are 1 and 3 and both in pre school/nursery! I have just started booking clients in but I’m in shock abit as think I got a positive pregnancy test today! And I’m in the pill! X

When did you start back to work after the last one? And really?! Congrats! Was u thinking of anymore in the future? Xx

My first client is on Saturday! Lol we weren’t planning on anymore, well my hubby was but I wasn’t! Lol x

I honestly can't see the other line but might be my crap eyesight lol. How would u feel if u are? Ohh this Saturday coming! U salon based or mobile? Good luck! Xx

Must be the picture quality as there’s definitely a cross. I don’t know how to feel really! I’m still mobile x

Yeah probs is then. Will more than likely be a stronger result in a few days. Ahh its hard to get your head around ain't it. Just the thought of giving birth again [emoji849][emoji38][emoji38] xx

Haha! Well I wouldn’t have to actually give birth as I would have a c section, Iv already had 2! X

Oh really. Do they open you up in the same place as b4? X

Not really [emoji15][emoji23] honestly my eyes are sore so must not be able to see it properly lol x

How r u doin babychops? U done any more tests? Xx

How r u doin babychops? U done any more tests? Xx

Hi, no haven’t done anymore, we are going to start ttc soon though x

How is everybody? No ones been on here for a while x

Latest posts

Back