New Product Availability

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Hi there, just wondered when us Leeds geekies will be able to purchase the new Brisa Kits, and the Nail enamels. I understand all was taken and sold in London, (couldnt be there) unfortunately. Maybe a small quantity of products could be left at the One Stop Nail Shop then we are all happy. I hate to grumble but.

Regards
Carol

You havent been forgotten!!!
As if!!

All the stock we took to the SHOW was sold, NOT all the Stock!!
Good grief :mad: Our sub-distributors would kill us!!
Place your order and it will be fulfilled.

geeg said:
As if!!

I tried to order a kit yesterday and Head Ofiice told me I could"nt order until 7th April should I try the on stop shops?

Sorry Maddie if I hae given you wrong information. I must have misunderstood the situation. I guess you will have to be patient for a couple of weeks.

It will be worth it.

:rolleyes:
geeg said:
As if!!

Sorr Geeg, must have recived some wrong info myself, how do I go about ordering a product, neve done this before, do I contact West Park. Thanks for the reply,

from an impatient geek.
Best Wishes
Carol.

Sorry guys.... Brisa has left the building until next shipment (which is being flown in from the states). Manufacturing is working double time to try and fulfill all the orders which far exceeded all predictions.

Call Designer Nails up in Leeds for any more information @ 0113 275 5719

Does this mean that there will be none in stock for the show in Dublin next week end :cry:

Hi

I am NOT happy at all. I am really p......d to be quite honest. I couldnt make the show as its too far for me and i am a loyal CND customer. BUT could i get a kit? NO!! It is really annoying and frustrating that other techs that arent even CND customers get new products before us!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL!! thats the end of my rant short and sweet!!!!!! or sour!!!!!!

Sorry Tracy. Sad thing is... there isnt even enough for all of our Educators!

Like was stated before, demand was simply much higher than could have been anticipated. Manufacturing is now backed up and it has only been launched in a handful of places in the world.

Little Angel said:
Hi

I am NOT happy at all. I am really p......d to be quite honest. I couldnt make the show as its too far for me and i am a loyal CND customer. BUT could i get a kit? NO!! It is really annoying and frustrating that other techs that arent even CND customers get new products before us!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL!! thats the end of my rant short and sweet!!!!!! or sour!!!!!!

Sorry Grand Master Geek, but I have to agree with tracey. Loyalty means alot. :|

Loyalty means everything ... but please be realistic girls! You couldn't really expect Designer Nails to hold back product for people we didn't know were going to order it. We took it to the show and sold out.
There will be more soon ... just be a little patient. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back