New puppy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
I am so excited just have to share this with you in 3 weeks we are getting a german shepperd puppy !!!
Yeah hay!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352245909.197777.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352245909.197777.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 161
Ah so cute congrats!
X

Think I just got dog broody...

Aw do you have a name yet?

Yes we are thinking Bailey !
I have 3 daughters so to agree took along time,the meaning of bailey ( trustworthy, loyal, protector) so name fits ! Soooo excited :))

She looks lovely and congratulations!!.. Mine is 6 months old now and they are great fun..

We're hoping to move house soon and get a puppy and ive my heart set on calling it Vinnie :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Aww so cute :) x

Soooooooo cute :Love:

I want one!!!!! x

Yes we are thinking Bailey !
I have 3 daughters so to agree took along time,the meaning of bailey ( trustworthy, loyal, protector) so name fits ! Soooo excited :))

Aw I love bailey :) one of my pups kennel name was called 'baileys cream beau' cos he was the colour of baileys drink, the family kept his name bailey :)

That's a lovely kennel name I wonder what her kennel name is ! I suppose we could have a look at that when we collect her, but pretty sure we will stick with bailey, :))

Aw I love bailey :) one of my pups kennel name was called 'baileys cream beau' cos he was the colour of baileys drink, the family kept his name bailey :)

That's a good kennel name! My dog is Ravensmead Colorado. Nothing exciting about tht haha?

And to the OP, your puppy looks cute! I love puppies.

My old dogs Kennel club name is Woodland Bubbles! How do they think up these names? My springer is called Plutos Zest for Life (Zac)and my little cocker is called Golden Love.(Billy) Also got a sprocker called Woody but hes too rubbish to have a posh name! :biggrin:

My old dogs Kennel club name is Woodland Bubbles! How do they think up these names? My springer is called Plutos Zest for Life (Zac)and my little cocker is called Golden Love.(Billy) Also got a sprocker called Woody but hes too rubbish to have a posh name! :biggrin:

I did find it hard picking kennel names, we had five pups, you also can't use the same word twice in the same litter :( I didn't pick anything too exotic (not enough imagination) I also picked 'Leo's bella eclair' cos one was apricot colour but had a darker brown stripe on her back when she was born (hence eclair and Leo's the dad)
To the OP you can ring the breeder if it's Kc regd as they would have registered them by now with kennel names to find out what his is (or just wait for his papers) he does look quite big already ☺

kennel names are really hard to decide upon!! I have friends that have used themes throughout their litters, for example one litter had all beatles song titles after their affix - let it be, paperback writer, hey jude etc my good friend named her litter of bulldogs after snatch characters lol turkish, brick top, boris the blade, bullet tooth tony, franky four fingers etc we are planning a litter off my girl next season and i'm already thinking what would sound good with our affix x

She is going to be a big dog she is straight back and on average their puppies are 2 kg heavier then majority of shepperds on their 2 nd injections!! So she couldn't have a soft cute name!!!!
Here's a photo today she sent me of them after their feed

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352399602.871564.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352399602.871564.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 25
My mum has a German shep pup. She is 6 months old now and massive. Her name is mollie. She is the most beautiful doggy ever apart from my pup :) so calm and pretty with big pointy ears and a big nose :)

Latest posts

Back