New Salon Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like a good idea chick, my h2b is putting an extractor thingy in for me so that should help with overspray too,have you decided what skincare range to go with? i'm going back to other job two days a week(work for clarins) have an interview tomorrow to discuss going part time after maternity leave ends oh my god cant believe i'm nervous dont know why!

Ahh you'l be fine im sure! It is hard getting back into the swing of things when youve had a baby i suppose we get used to goo goo ga ga then we have to go back into the big wide world it is scary but you'l be glad after the first few days. Not sure on the skincare range yet i suppose il just wait untill all the info and samples come and go from there il keep on scouring the net for advice too. I didnt realise how expensive the start up packages where going to be its nuts. I would of considered clarins i use that myself but the salon which is the only one in the same area as me has clarins so it wouldnt be fair to them really. Let us know how you get on at your going back to work interview honey good luck xx

Thanks chick
yeah should be grand that is dead ture even though i have loved spending time with my baby you do get a bit odd:lol:. Yeah i love clarins but there start up packages are so so pricey, what about decelor they products are so lovely too.:hug:

Hi pinkprincess
Interview didnt go to well they want me to work every friday and saturday with one week thursday and friday, how am i going to get a babysitter who wants to do most weekends its just crap i knew this would happen i can get a childminder relating to the family to do two days at start which wont cost the earth, but they told me i'm the key to their business and they need me the two busiest days, i dunno what will happen now:confused:

bloody hell love what a nightmare! I just dont understand how us mums are ever to get on in life sometimes when theres so many obstacles. It sounds like your obviously a great asset to there business though so maybe try use that to your advantage and see if they can maybe give you more money or somethin to cover getting a nanny or weekend nursery. Failing that you could just tell them it'l have to be on the days thats easier for child care or you cant go back i now its a gamble but if they want you that bad surely they can pull a few strings? Its a difficult one isnt it :eek:

Im sure it'l work out xx

HI PINK PRINCESS
i JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. cAN SEE ME HAVING TO GIVE IT UP AND JUST GO FOR IT IN MY OWN BUSINESS. jUST HARD TO TAKE THAT STEP.:)

Latest posts

Back