New Salon Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trini

Reaction score
Hi guys,
sorry you have not heard from me in a while. The lines over here was giving trouble I'll log in and then the computer would lock up on me any how.
This is the question I need help with . How many types of L&P products you would offer in your salon and Gels,and Polish I know I want to use Creative but I'll have to go to Trinidad to get certifed in there products.
please help

-----------
Tricia

Tricia, I too am quite new to nails so this is all I am able to offer you.
What system do you use at the moment or are you looking to train up shortly? I would suggest you find 1 system that you are happy to start with, say L&P & master that for a while. When you feel fully confident in that chosen system then move on to another, maybe gel. Your technique will be more finely tuned by then & clients will be more than keen to try your new service.
As for polishes, well most people on this site love Creative & their colours are fab so I don't think you can go far wrong there.
You need to consider what products you can easily get your hands on & as I'm rubbish at geography (I have no idea where you are) you need to bear shipping costs of all products in mind, here in the UK P+P can be a nightmare.

Anyway I hope that helps, just a little at a time. Others on here with more experience will be able to advise you more.

Sonia

I agree with princessmowgli, you should develop your skills fully in your trained product/system then try others.
I have been doing nails for myself for over 7 years and have always only offered one system of L&P, and from most salons i go to they all generally only offer one companies system.
They may use a different companies Gel or fabric, but never really heard of a salon that offers 2 or more different L&P's.. Thats not to say there isnt one or that you would not benefit from doing so, just that i dont feel it would be cost effective... but hey i could be wrong...lol

It sounds as though your main issue is products easily available to you. A good easy accessable one is a good place to start..
I do know of salons that offer different ranges of polishes tho, wow all these choices..

Good luck..

I thank all of you for your help. I am glad that you feel that way,because that
is what I was thinking but wanted to know what you all thought I'll try to keep you up to date with whats going on, on that front.

Thank You
Tricia

Latest posts

Back