New salon - new clients ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
So ive been mobile for best part of 10 years and finally got my own premises

I just wandered if anyone else has done this and had any tips for getting new clients in

Ive done vouchers and discounts

Leaflets , facebook ads ,

Has anyone got any golden nuggets to share

It would be most appriciated

Hello @ABDiva,
With 2019 being the technology era, I think that you should really look into social media marketing. It has greta potential in terms of attracting more customers and expanding your customer base; I know of many companies who prioritize this type of marketing because it is very efficient and brings out great results. I see that you have already done Facebook, but perhaps other types of social media could also be helpful, but this is just my two cents; feel free to ask others for help also.

Good luck with your new venture!

Your existing clients could be key here. Do you have a referral program in place and make sure all your existing clients know about it?

A consisten social media campaign is a good place start. Only a very small percentage of your social media followers will see your posts unless you get some engagement going (likes, shares, comments. When this happens, the social media platforms start showing your posts to more people, so it's important to think about the content of your posts and what you want people to do with them.

Latest posts

Back