New salon, no clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leelee6359

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I recently opened a new salon and to say the least it has been really slow! I started with no clientele I am new to the area and I feel like I have tried everything to help market the salon but I'm not seeing the results I need. Any suggestions?

I've found using a celebrity in the past has done wonders for my business.

I've found using a celebrity in the past has done wonders for my business.

Yes! I went to a beauty show and they had someone from TOWIE there.. back when it was new and nobody really knew who they were, except as soon as someone knew who she was the table was swarmed and people were buying all sorts of tat from there just because the tv star was the one working the till.

Yes! I went to a beauty show and they had someone from TOWIE there.. back when it was new and nobody really knew who they were, except as soon as someone knew who she was the table was swarmed and people were buying all sorts of tat from there just because the tv star was the one working the till.

Lol at ‘tv star’. :cool: I could understand if it was someone like David Tennant though. ;)

I would use an app like “Canva” to make some good offers and price lists and then join the local area Facebook page ... put up a post every day if you can. You’ll stick in people’s minds or they will save the information for next time they need a hair app. Offer a free treatment with a blowdry or a free cut with a colour maybe to grab people’s attention.

Latest posts

Back