New salon opening and NO NIMUE stuff yet!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG What an AWFUL situation for you to be in, I thought mine was bad !

I will pm you Vanessa the trainers number at Hyperion, hopefully she will be able to do your order or at least point you in the right direction ? I placed my order with her yesterday so am unable to confirm at this stage if its actually gone though.

I actually can't believe no-one has called you about this situation, its absolutley disgusting and I can only imagine how you are feeling, this whole situtation is damaging our business, hyperions and not to mention the brand involved.

Just wanted to put a few peoples mind at ease with regards to Nimue Stock!

I have spoken with Nimue in South Africa today, and one of there UK representatives too. They reassured me that there is plenty of stock available in S.A and are quite happy to ship to the UK.

We where waiting on training for 3 of our therapists, but after speaking to them we are very confident this will take place.

They will be in touch! it was them that contacted me but i missed it, i just returned their call today.

I have just got back from holiday and been hit with all this!!!! I am so jetlagged its untrue, cant believed what has happened.
My salon was contacted on Tuesday by a Nimue rep I have never dealt with in the past, and she has taken an order from us for NIMUE only, you will now have to pay up front if you had an account previously. So you will deffinatley get stock off them direct NO WORRIES...:)
If anyone wants the contact mobile number please pm me and I will pass it on.
I have also emailed CND in America with regards to the stock issues over here, will let you all know if and when I get a reply......:irked:

I am aware that Academie head office in Paris is closed till 27 August,and just our luck Hyperion closed thier doors the same time:!:

Hopefully either Hyperion will contact us directly,or head office in Paris will.

In fairness to Gillian she did try and contact myself yesterday,but i was in treatment:rolleyes::!:

Hi
Just thought i'd update you on what has been happening -
Well the salon opened it's doors on Thursday morning and it all went really well which is great....
still no idea what is happening with regards to Nimue stuff though - was contacted on Friday morning by the person who was supposed to be doing my training for Nimue, to say that it was cancelled and would not be rescheduled. Also that she had no idea if when Hyperion was sorted out that it would even carry the Nimue brand. She apologised but said that she didn't know any more and that I would just have to wait and see.
I cancelled the cheque for the order so at least still have the money to go elsewhere.
I really loved the products though and didn't want a brand other salons in the town as me were using (all dermalogica). Would still like to be able to get Nimue, but don't know about the training etc if I get stuff from SA, although am fully qualified so not sure how difficult it would be to get to know the products to use them??

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who sent messages to me, I can't send pager messages so got muddled up and couldn't reply, but thank you for all your advice, and i'm sorry to say it's not just me in this mess.
Have had my fingers well and truly burnt by using one supplier for all the retail, nails and facial skincare etc in my salon, not sure I will be so stupid in future.... all eggs in one basket so to speak.

Thanks again to everyone x

I, too, had spent a lot of time and effort in deciding which new Skincare range to stock and had recently settled on Nimue. I made up a sizeable order and when I phoned it in, I got the recorded message. I'm so glad that no money had changed hands and,although I really can empathise with choccycake, I feel that she should stop the cheque until a reason for the delay has been given and a date for delivery confirmed.

Hi
I am opening my own salon on Thursday this week (9th), have been trying to contact Hyperion group - and Nimue skincare rep to find out what is happening about my order that was placed in July for complete Nimue start up package, professional and retail products -have been told marketing items out of stock etc then next message straight onto ansa machine and "no service until....".
I have had new treatment brochures printed with Nimue info on them and can't use them as have no products to use. Have received 1 poster and about 20 samples for marketing - not much when the order was well over £1000. I am obviously very very worried as to what will happen to my new business - no marketing info/shop displays etc for the new salon opening. I feel very angry that the rep took the order from me, and never mentioned stock problems etc and I did ask as I knew there were some problems - was reassured everything would be ok, (i'm a very small business, have built up enough clients to go from my treatment room to open a small salon with 2 treatment rooms). I have had 3 different dates from hyperion group recorded messages ranging from the 5th to the 20th of august before they will be able to do anything. My Nimue training was booked for 3 days - 3 days of not earning any money, I now don't know whether that will be going ahead or not.
I have read the thread regarding whether hyperion is closing/ financial problems etc, however don't feel it has really been able to help me.
I am really sorry if they are having problems, but I took a long time to decide on the skincare range and now feel totally let down and wish I had gone elsewhere, it will be difficult to have faith in the company now.
Any one with any advice or ideas on what I should do - please say.
This is not meant as a personal attack on anyone - I have a business to run this is not a hobby for me and I have all the bills that go along with that. I also use creative products for manicure/pedicure but should have enough to keep me going there. Just the skincare problem..... I don't know whether to get another company in before opening ?? (and I thought I had enough to worry about with getting the salon ready to open!!)
Thanks in advance for any advice I could do with some, was in tears this afternoon when I couldn't get through again, have rung emailed sent texts to rep but nothing at all - not even a call to say sorry but things would be ok.
choccy x x x
hi its well out of order that they havent the decency to inform you , you should try collin they hav an exxellent customer service and may be able to help

:)Hi there

If you think a company has gone into recievership check with companies house.....they put a Lbesides company.

what about MD formulations? They are a good brand or elemis although they are pricey.

if this is the case then its such a shame...and for all those involved i am truly sorry...:cry: what went wrong ???
Err she said not gone into liquidation. But I think not answering the phone says quite a lot.

Just checked CH and there are quite a few companies out there called Hyperion ..... who would have thought !

Marlise

Just checked CH and there are quite a few companies out there called Hyperion ..... who would have thought !

Marlise
You need to put Hyperion Group. Also look at Nimue Skin Limited and SWIFT CAROU LIMITED as those companies make up the Hyperion Group.

Looking at their accounts it really shows how tough selling skin care is.

How do you check their accounts ?

Can't seem to find that.....

Marlise

How do you check their accounts ?

Can't seem to find that.....

Marlise

why would you want too...?

why is everyone trying to play detective...lets just wait till we hear from Sam.

choccycake i hope all is sorted real soon

sorry to hear about the situation with nimue skincare

good luck with your salon though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back