New salon opening and NO NIMUE stuff yet!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We subscribe to a company credit scoring service. It helps when offering credit terms or to establish how long a company has been going.

But I do agree I am sure Sam will tell us what is going on soon.

Jo

why would you want too...?

why is everyone trying to play detective...lets just wait till we hear from Sam.

Hi,

I'm not playing detective, I just find it interesting. I never realised you could check companies accounts online.

There are no ill intentions.

Marlise

We subscribe to a company credit scoring service. It helps when offering credit terms or to establish how long a company has been going.

But I do agree I am sure Sam will tell us what is going on soon.

Jo

I worked for Next and also dealt with credit checks...but unless the person in question was asking for credit we were not allowed to just go take a look. Has Hyperion asked you for a credit account...?

having lots of credit searches done can have a adverse effect on your credit rating.

I worked for Next and also dealt with credit checks...but unless the person in question was asking for credit we were not allowed to just go take a look. Has Hyperion asked you for a credit account...?

having lots of credit searches done can have a adverse effect on your credit rating.
Hi Bagpuss

The credit search we do is corporate and completely different to personal. You can obtain credit reports/accounts on a company if you would like. There is normally a charge per report or you pay a subscription. It is public record and leaves no credit footprint on the record.

You do not require permission as it is a public record.

The reason some people want to play detective is that not getting stock, training and support is having an effect on peoples livelihoods. This way they can find out if it is a termpory glitch or a time to find a new stockist.
Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

maybe, i just feel uneasy about people talking about Hyperion's accounts and wanting to know how to on here..is it really any of our business.

maybe, i just feel uneasy about people talking about Hyperion's accounts and wanting to know how to on here..is it really any of our business.

Angie, please don't get upset.

I was just curious as I didn't realise you could view accounts on line, which it seems you can't unless you have one of those special accounts.

Perhaps it's not our business looking at their accounts, but as they are not private and public like Jo stated, I suppose if you really want to, you could.

Marlise

It isn't really a bad thing to look up a company accounts in an attempt to ascertain how it is trading.

The only caution I would pose is that Nimue Skincare ltd, Swift Carou, etc.. were hived up into Hyperion last year. That point combined with the fact that Nimue was only started a couple years ago in the UK will not provide an accurate picture of Nimue's performance (you can only get the last published accounts which will be 2005 or 2006).

Rest assured the Nimue is strong and growing. They are currently selling direct from South Africa until they have distribution in the UK sorted out. I will be making a news announcement shortly regarding the details that they have sent me.

Hope this helps!

can we please just

STOP

with a capital 's'
ALL THIS SUMIZING, SUPER SLEUTHING, IT'S DOING MY HEAD IN:irked:

We dont know ANY facts and we wont know ANY fact until HYPERION choose to tell us:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Make you right Angie how they deal with their finances is their business not ours although i can see that people need to see if they need a new supplier.

One thing i will say is though im some of you are not my customers cos a pretty unfaithful lot theya re too.

Hi just wondering if this thread can be closed, I never wanted it to turn into a negative thread, (and some of the comments re accounts etc are a bit on that side).
I have sorted out nimue stuff hopefully direct with Petru at Nimue in SA, so should have it all soon.
Thanks again for all the positive messages.
Mr and Mrs Geek and Hyperion peeps, hope things get better for you and we can all get back to normal soon.
Take care
Choccy x x x

Glad to hear you have had a positive result.
regards Jo

Hi just wondering if this thread can be closed, I never wanted it to turn into a negative thread, (and some of the comments re accounts etc are a bit on that side).
I have sorted out nimue stuff hopefully direct with Petru at Nimue in SA, so should have it all soon.
Thanks again for all the positive messages.
Mr and Mrs Geek and Hyperion peeps, hope things get better for you and we can all get back to normal soon.
Take care
Choccy x x x

Your wish is my command and glad you got it all sorted :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back