New salon opening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenp70

Reaction score
Can anyone please share with me the marketing materials they used to launch their salon! I've got head blank trying to figure out what to put on it!

Hello.

Flyer drops in immediate local area helps. But when printing large quantities do your research for the best prices.

Sometimes I have paid nearly double because I didn't do my reseach.

Facebook advts help a lot too.

Hi @karenp70,

Congratulations on the launch of your new salon! Have you opened yet? Hope it is all going well :)

If you haven't already opened...
  • You could create some hype on your social media pages - informing people about the date you officially open to the public and treatments you will be offering.
  • Put a big sign in the window with your official launch date and details about the opening.
Why not do a big launch day/evening? Where you cut the ribbon, offer drinks and canapes and offer some free mini treatments potentially? You could offer free consultations with a 10% off voucher if an appointment is booked that day? This way people can come and meet you, get a feel for your salon and you can mingle with potential customers.

Best of luck with your new business venture!

Hiya, when i opened my salon i took leaflets round local shops, had an open night to invite people round to see the salon. Im nearly 2 years in business and would still use the leaflets and sometimes newspaper adverts as not everyone is on social media

Latest posts

Back