New SalonGeek App

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you do little hearts and like a post ??

Fab job Sam it looks supercool!!! :)

I'm on iPhone 5 and it updated this morning got home and my iPad updated too so might just be glitch

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Mine has updated but i cant find option for participated posts?? x

Mine has updated but i cant find option for participated posts?? x

It's still there where it usually was.

I've also noticed you can scroll through all the photos on the page your on instead of clicking one by one. This is good when looking through threads with lots of photos. And so much easier to see all the photos without searching through the posts. 😃

In so silly I had not logged back in after I updated! Much better x

Can you access your own profile??

How do you like posts and do wee emotion things?

I've been reading this and wondering whether it was only me that thought the new update wasn't as good as the last version. I wasn't logged in. I now am and you are all right, it's fab!

Me too! Took me 2 days for me fathom it out! Lol x

Me too! Took me 2 days for me fathom it out! Lol x

So pleased I'm not the only one. I honestly thought the update was rubbish! x

Thrilled you all like it. I don't know if Sam has seen this thread but I will tell him... It's 24/7 work around the clock right now but particularly for him... Bless him!!! :love: :love:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373413546.921673.jpg

Just testing, this update is brilliant! Thank you x

So happy I can now put pictures on again, use to with my iPhone but when I changed phones to Samsung I couldn't do it! So pleased, thank you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I press update on the Apps store it just takes me to SalonGeek and doesn't do anything?

Latest posts

Back