New scentsations range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Just been on to an american website that does creative stuff and they have blackcurrant and fig scentsations which I assume is a new flavour but you can also get it in a scrub!! Anyone else heard of this??

Hi

Yes i noticed it too it sound lurvely.

I asked samantha and she said they are getting it, those nail polish kits look like nice stocking fillers too dont you think.

Just been on to an american website that does creative stuff and they have blackcurrant and fig scentsations which I assume is a new flavour but you can also get it in a scrub!! Anyone else heard of this??
Tastes delicious with a drop of double cream Jackie:lol:Sorry...couldn't resist.xx:hug:

Tastes delicious with a drop of double cream Jackie:lol:Sorry...couldn't resist.xx:hug:

HAHA

I always call them flavours, anything just doesn't seem to describe them quite right!

The Figs might go down well with my Greek clients, so bring it on!
I have real trouble selling some especially the Cranberry as its unknown here.

Maybe we could have an Ouzo and Meze flavour (only joking!).

Looking forward to the Creative Christmas goodies, but also hoping that stocks will be available with all the recent politics in Leeds.

Eva

I have the lotion and it is wonderful !! :) I haven't used the scrub and it's pity that they don't have the hand/body wash yet.

Maybe we could have an Ouzo and Meze flavour (only joking!).

Sounds really good !! :lick:
:wink2: :lol:

I have the scrub and it is divine!

I have tried the lotion but wasnt keen on the scent. Mind you will take a bomb to get me away from Black Cherry!
Loving the idea of the flavoured scrubs - are they similar in texture (ie salty) to solar mani Jen?

I have tried the lotion but wasnt keen on the scent. Mind you will take a bomb to get me away from Black Cherry!
Loving the idea of the flavoured scrubs - are they similar in texture (ie salty) to solar mani Jen?

It reminds me so much of Sea Salt Glow, but the salts are a lot finer. There is a creamier texture and it feel very luxurious. Like I said.. Divine!

I have real trouble selling some especially the Cranberry as its unknown here.

Ooh send me your left over cranberry, they go for them here all the time, maybe cause it smells like you've just covered your skin in sweets!

Latest posts

Back