New Shellac base coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packerfan

Reaction score
How is everyone liking the new cnd base coat?

It's not been released here in the UK yet, well it wasn't last week when I checked.

Have you tried it? what's your view so far?

Well my first client I did not so good! I am trying it on everyone and go from there! I know everyone has different nails and I will have to wait for 2 weeks to see how everyone is doing I just started back on friday!

Well my first client I did not so good! I am trying it on everyone and go from there! I know everyone has different nails and I will have to wait for 2 weeks to see how everyone is doing I just started back on friday!

What issues did you have first time using it?

Have you tried it on yourself first?

I did my nails are really crappy! Now this is just one girl so far her nails had a few chips almost like it did not adhere good I capped and kept it thin I just took my new shellac certification and it really isnt applied any different then old base but you have to use the older top coat also!

I did my nails are really crappy! Now this is just one girl so far her nails had a few chips almost like it did not adhere good I capped and kept it thin I just took my new shellac certification and it really isnt applied any different then old base but you have to use the older top coat also!

I'll be interested to see how they last, please let us know

I definitely will I am hoping to have better results on some of my clients!

Latest posts

Back