New Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the whole collection, and I am really glad I did as I like them all, even the green. They are nicer than photos suggest. Creekside is my fav, such a beautiful cream blue.
This is Field Fox and Hummingbird glitter. I am not into nude/taupe colours but it's gorgeous, and the glitter is lush (just not much if it).
Apologies, but not my neatest work, as this is my 'wrong' hand. I broke a nail on the other hand below the free edge, so not the prettiest sight.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420576815.884743.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420579499.822381.jpg

Loving this colour 😍

Field Fox with a combination of CND Additives :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1420584732045.jpg
    1420584732045.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 329
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420617644.457520.jpg
Field Fox
Salmon Run
Fragrant Freesia

Ladies is fragrant freesia worth the buy or can you achieve them same colour by layering? I'm still on the sick after my wrist being operated on so I need to be picky due to low funds.

Definitely wanting Creekside, field fox, salmon run, dandelion and thistle thicket! Unsure on the additives though due to the size, I've heard a rumour there's some dupes of humming bird about.
xx

Ladies is fragrant freesia worth the buy or can you achieve them same colour by layering? I'm still on the sick after my wrist being operated on so I need to be picky due to low funds.

Definitely wanting Creekside, field fox, salmon run, dandelion and thistle thicket! Unsure on the additives though due to the size, I've heard a rumour there's some dupes of humming bird about.
xx

I think you may get similar with satin pyjamas, grapefruit sparkle and a layer of moonlight and roses if you have that colour still or violet pearl additive may give the same pearly effect. The GGS would give it that hint of sparkle.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

xx

Fragrant freesia has been the shade ive used the most the past two days since they came into the salon! It's almost a glitter with shimmer really gorgeous - I actually like all of them, they will be popular once spring actually arrives! It's worth buying as even layering you'll get a similar shade but not the finish xx

xx

When I swatched mine, I had a feeling that a similar look could be achieved with Blush Teddy and Spectrum Shimmer additive.

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll have a go and put them side by side for you xx

Watched Liverpool lashes review and quite like dream lily additive also creek side and salmon run look a little different to others from her video anyway.

Wish they would do some neons or brights like Jessica generation though!x

I can't understand why there so many greens in the shellac collection? I though limeade was vile! They are not even pretty colours? I don't think I have ever used green or been asked for green. I think it is a waste of colour.I always hope to see some neon when a new collection has been launched but not yet.....

Does anyone have any preview pictures of the Summer 2015 collection?

I can't understand why there so many greens in the shellac collection? I though limeade was vile! They are not even pretty colours? I don't think I have ever used green or been asked for green. I think it is a waste of colour.I always hope to see some neon when a new collection has been launched but not yet.....

Does anyone have any preview pictures of the Summer 2015 collection?

It's funny as some of the colours others say are popular are never used with my clients. Limeade is really popular for me. I guess it's about knowing our own clients and buying what they like. I used to buy all the collections but now we have so much variety I am starting to buy what I know my clientele will like.

It's funny as some of the colours others say are popular are never used with my clients. Limeade is really popular for me. I guess it's about knowing our own clients and buying what they like. I used to buy all the collections but now we have so much variety I am starting to buy what I know my clientele will like.

Agreed xx

I really don't know what everyone is moaning about. I think the collection is gorgeous! Admitted I do have a slight disorder meaning I have to buy the whole collection as soon as it arrives but my clients love that about me and every single colour had been used. I don't really have "shelf sitters" as even unpopular base colours are always used in nail art. Just think it's about knowing what works with what.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420740873.083746.jpg new collection

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420740899.332531.jpg close up with flash

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420740920.317954.jpgclose up without

Must say I adore all the colours especially the fragrant freesia. Can't wait til I've had my training and I can purchase these!

When I swatched mine, I had a feeling that a similar look could be achieved with Blush Teddy and Spectrum Shimmer additive.

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll have a go and put them side by side for you xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420920218.655872.jpg

Finally got around to doing this!

So the top one is 2 x Blush Teddy with Spectrum Shimmer additive.

Slightly pinker than Fragrant Freesia, so Nude Knickers might so it.

HTH xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420975169.520734.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420975188.849025.jpg new colours with rockstar glitter. Loving them

View attachment 80945

Finally got around to doing this!

So the top one is 2 x Blush Teddy with Spectrum Shimmer additive.

Slightly pinker than Fragrant Freesia, so Nude Knickers might so it.

HTH xx

You are a star! Thank you x

Latest posts

Back