New shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlo nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone...am i right in thinking the new colours have'nt been launched in the uk yet as i have just seen them to buy on ebay???

Hi everyone...am i right in thinking the new colours have'nt been launched in the uk yet as i have just seen them to buy on ebay???

eBay for you, as far as I know they supposed to be launched in March

Thats what i thought....now any old tom **** and harry will have them before us professionals.....makes me so angry...:mad:

I don't reckon they will be the real deal tbh x

They will be fakes.

I have just had a peek and yes there is someone selling the new collection but as presale - it won't be dispatched until they have it in stock (in other words, until they have been to the show and got their hands on it!!)
These people still make me mad that they would sell to non professionals ... Grrrr....

Not sure its very professional to state these will be fakes and think it could be libelous.
Yes it is annoying that they can sell to non professionals but then when you can also buy the genuine article from the grey market at a much better price can you actually blame anyone from doing so
Its a tough world out there and costs need to be competitive for any of us to survive!

Not sure its very professional to state these will be fakes and think it could be libelous.
Yes it is annoying that they can sell to non professionals but then when you can also buy the genuine article from the grey market at a much better price can you actually blame anyone from doing so
Its a tough world out there and costs need to be competitive for any of us to survive!

The problem is that there are a lot of fakes out there & how would you know for sure that you were getting the real deal if you dont buy from an authorised distributor? I personally would not run the risk of using inferior products made with god knows what that are posing as shellac.
I want my clients to know that all my products are genuine & that they will perform as I tell them they will. My business & livelihood depend on it.

Out of interest will someone show a pic of the new colours please- v excited! And which show are that launching at. Already been to Olympia but may have to visit one more this year now! X

People have been able to buy this for a few weeks in the States so I doubt they are fakes. This annoys me every launch. And Ireland have them on 1st Feb.

Latest posts

Back