New Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe me there isn't a technician on the planet that wont love using additives.

You really can't tell what they are like by looking at pictures of a bottle and of course it is amazing to see the things that can be done with them ... and SIMPLY and QUICKLY and without mess.

Our educators are already coming up with lots and lots of ideas that can be used in the salon and not just for fancy pictures in magazines that no one wants to pay for in the salon. lol These are real ideas for real nail technicians who run busy professional businesses and if you are not one of those yet then it is something to look forward to and this might just help you on your way.

Obviously no supplier likes to give exact dates before hand (not in this world of disruptions and volcanoes and natural disasters etc ... been there and did that with Shellac lol), they want to tell you when it has happened ! The fact that you are now hearing about it means it will not be long to wait and you will be the first to know when they arrive., if you are a customer. :Love:

I think the link on here doesn't do it justice.

I hear you geeg :)

Latest posts

Back