New Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
When are we due more colours? Not seen anything about a release yet....getting the itch for more!!!!x

Additives are out soon, just seen this CND Introduces "Additives" Pigments and Effects! from fingernail fixer on facebook! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Additives have been mentioned on salon geek several times. I have had loads of fun with them and they are awesome.

As for new colours .. Who do you think would be the most likely to know ? ... Folks on salon geek or the folks at Sweet Squared? I know where I would be asking! And it wouldn't be on salon geek. 08452106060

Thanks evaperk.....

Geeg, As salon geek is part of s2 I thought this was a good a place as any....

I have seen the additives and I am looking forward to using them but every time new colours have been released it's been mentioned on here, usually an advert across the top of the page, I was just wondering if any of the geeks on here had any knowledge....

Hi Geeks I recently did my shellac course (loved it!) one of the questions someone asked was what are the other settings for on the Lamp-A being for base coat curing and c for colour and top coat curing, the tutor said that CND were about to release something that would use the other settings but it was Top Secret!!!???????? or was she reeling us in!!!

Hi Geeks I recently did my shellac course (loved it!) one of the questions someone asked was what are the other settings for on the Lamp-A being for base coat curing and c for colour and top coat curing, the tutor said that CND were about to release something that would use the other settings but it was Top Secret!!!???????? or was she reeling us in!!!

I might be wrong and I probably am but I guess that would be the additives as it doesn't look like anything else is being released yet....

My Shellac educator told us exactly the same.. There is usually a big promotion at the same time as the big trade shows..next one being Olympia at the end of September :)

I cannot wait for the additives. Saw a little demo of them on my master painter course! They look SO cool! X

Thanks evaperk.....

Geeg, As salon geek is part of s2 I thought this was a good a place as any....

I have seen the additives and I am looking forward to using them but every time new colours have been released it's been mentioned on here, usually an advert across the top of the page, I was just wondering if any of the geeks on here had any knowledge....
When geeks get knowledge about anything it is soon here on the forums! :lol: this will be the first place you would find out. When suppliers want to release information, they will do it to their customers first ... Not on salongeek. Then their customers will tell the world!

SalonGeek does not represent S2 and is not the voice of S2 and is not the place to ask questions of S2 .... That place would be Sweet Squared itself.l

Samuel Sweet started this website years before he ever started S2 and he as the webmaster has said many times that this is salongeek.com not S2.com. Supplier questions go to suppliers.

There are many adverts at the top of the forums from many different suppliers here on salon geek. S2 is just another one of them.

When geeks get knowledge about anything it is soon here on the forums! :lol: this will be the first place you would find out.

this is why asked on here, at 9pm at night when s2 is closed. I work 9am until 7.30pm so my thinking was to ask on here otherwise I won't get an answer until I get my day off on Sunday, that's if s2 are open Sunday's which I doubt!

No one knows what CND has up their sleeves for us not even a lot of us who are conected with CND but of course they will be working on something as that is what they do :)
It took them 5 years to get Shellac out into the market so the little busy bee's in the lab will be working hard on a wonderful new product which we will know about once they are happy it.
:hug:

When geeks get knowledge about anything it is soon here on the forums! :lol: this will be the first place you would find out.

this is why asked on here, at 9pm at night when s2 is closed. I work 9am until 7.30pm so my thinking was to ask on here otherwise I won't get an answer until I get my day off on Sunday, that's if s2 are open Sunday's which I doubt!

If your unable to call at all not even in your lunch hour then I would suggest that you drop them an email and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
Even contact them on their Facebook page .

All I came on here was to ask a simple question which I think I did get the answer, if I emailed them I would still be waiting for a reply, hence why I thought to come on salon geek and if there were any new colours then it's likely someone on here would have the answer! I must be very wrong but this is what I thought this forum was about :eek:

All I came on here was to ask a simple question which I think I did get the answer, if I emailed them I would still be waiting for a reply, hence why I thought to come on salon geek and if there were any new colours then it's likely someone on here would have the answer! I must be very wrong but this is what I thought this forum was about :eek:
Oh dear ... Someone else who can't take advice! So sorry We tried to help and you took it as criticism. You can ring S2 and get answers immediately instead of all this palaver! Have a wonderful day. :Love: as I said ... Customers will always know first before salon geek.

Did I read that S2 are doing the Olympia show? That doesn't mean anything is launching then, just that they are doing a show.

New colours are always exciting ... I just need to keep on practising so I can finally take my current 12 colours out for a spin on clients! Though I am sure by the time I get to charge for Shellac I will have more colours.

Practice, practice practice!

I can take advise and that's what I have used this site for over the last god knows how many years, but seriously i didn't ask anything about s2 and contacting them, I obviously know I can call s2, email etc, I checked this question hadn't been asked and nothing came up in the search, I can't believe the backlash from asking such a simple question!! And im not here looking for this, i just assumed simple question, simple answer! How wrong was I!
Have a good day to you too!:biggrin:

Did I read that S2 are doing the Olympia show? That doesn't mean anything is launching then, just that they are doing a show.

New colours are always exciting ... I just need to keep on practising so I can finally take my current 12 colours out for a spin on clients! Though I am sure by the time I get to charge for Shellac I will have more colours.

Practice, practice practice!

It means they are doing a show ... that doesn't mean that they wont have something new and exciting to show you !!!!! You can always expect S2 to have something new and exciting to show you. I hope that answers your question (breathes a sigh of relief? :Scared:) lol

Ok so shoot me down for saying this...

Obviously I know these fabulous additives will have the shellac quality, however TO ME they remind me of the mica powders that I have seen on the nail sporting thread?

Maybe I'm being too greedy

Ok so shoot me down for saying this...

Obviously I know these fabulous additives will have the shellac quality, however TO ME they remind me of the mica powders that I have seen on the nail sporting thread?

Maybe I'm being too greedy
You cant mix mica with l & p and gel you can the additives, also the additives are a lot more vibrant!(correct me if im wrong geeg!)I spoke so s2 earlier in the week and as yet couldn't give me a date as to when they are arriving in the uk x

Last edited:
Hmmm I understand what your saying I just thought I'd be more excited!

Latest posts

Back