New Shellac not in Montreal/QC/Canada until May 1st?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Say what???????????????????:evil:

Went to my local dist this afternoon to enquire about the new colours.

A) she had absolutely NO clue what I was talking about, I showed her my CND Shellac brochure with the new colours
B) she called HER distributor who also had no idea....
C) her distributor looked into it, called us back, and said that Montreal/Qc, Canada will not be getting it until MAY 1ST:!: (TWO MONTHS LATER!!!)
D) ANNND they are probably NOT getting the racks....
E) last time, it was several months before it got to Montreal as well

SOOOOO yet again, if I want to get on board, I have to order from the US and pay MORE than everyone else JUST like I had to do last time, for my Shellac Rack. THEN I had to wait 6mths for my local dist to get it, to get the other colours.

HOW is that fair???

I am officially in a foul mood and NOT impressed
WHY does everyone else get it first? Can anyone explain this??

Last edited:
Cheer up, Victoria, at least you have electricity and indoor sanitation!! :wink2::lol::hug:

Seriously, why ARE Canadians seemingly amongst the last in the queue for stuff? Is emigrating an option? :wink2:

VHunter, I can only imagine how you feel... I would be in a foul mood, too. :hug:

I sent an email query to CND.... waiting on a response.
Wonder what the hold up is?

It's not the language law becuase the packaging is the same (for the original 12 colours) and there's no french in sight on it (which is odd... because it's against the law actually for products to be sold without bilingual labelling....)

So I wonder what the problem is......

Perhaps your Dist didnt place her order for new Shellac cols until now?

Since my original post, I've contacted another distributor.
They aren't getting it until the end of April and won't have Shellac Racks either...............

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Geez does that mean it might not be available in Ottawa??? I better try to pick it up in the States on my way there. What is up with Canada?

do you not have a nice friend that would be willing to post u one from the US? X

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

In the end, I wound up ordering it from the US and paying the additional shipping and such (as mentioned in another thread, sorry, should have updated this one.
But I shouldn't have had to do that and it IRKS me that Montreal is always behind the times.

Thanks peeps for listening!

In the end, I wound up ordering it from the US and paying the additional shipping and such (as mentioned in another thread, sorry, should have updated this one.
But I shouldn't have had to do that and it IRKS me that Montreal is always behind the times.

Thanks peeps for listening!

Interesting.. I tried to order from a supplier in the US and they said they were not 'allowed' to ship to Canada, as per strict orders from CND :mad: Can you share the link with us where you ordered from as I put in a call to CND Canada last week and have still yet to receive a call back... I am not impressed! To say their customer service sucks is an understatement :biggrin:

www.transdesign.com

I have sent CND probably a total of 4-5messages/emails in the past year. I have not recieved a single reply on ANY of them, and it was four different subjects, so I assume different departments in some cases, would have received the messages.

As for Cdn distribution issues... no idea why it's so bad here... makes no sense.
My local STILL doesn't have anything.

Latest posts

Back