New Shellac wall rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydie

Reaction score
A quick question for the people that have bought the new shellac wallrack.
Does it just fit shellac bottles ? Or can I get normal nail varnish bottles / gelish bottles etc in it too ? I've got a couple of hundred of these and looking forward to finding wall storage....
Thanks

No only fits the shellac bottles

No wouldn't even fit my solar oil in lol x

Has anybody received the free standing ones yet?

It would look a complete mess with other kinds of bottles in it.

'm glad they have made it to only fit Shellac. Its branded and classy-looking as one would expect. :D

Just spoke to S2, they are due in anytime and should be out within next 2 weeks :D xx

I'm glad it only fits Shellac bottles in too!
I've bought one and even though I haven't yet got a home salon it's going up on my wall haha!!!!:wink2:

It would look a complete mess with other kinds of bottles in it.

'm glad they have made it to only fit Shellac. Its branded and classy-looking as one would expect. :D

Totally agree, I love mine, have got a whole empty bottom shelf for all those new shellac colours that hopefully CND will be launching in the near future. Great value for money aswell!

Totally agree, I love mine, have got a whole empty bottom shelf for all those new shellac colours that hopefully CND will be launching in the near future. Great value for money aswell!

Excellent value for money....I couldn't believe it when it arrived!!!

Yes it is excellent value, couldn't believe the size of it.

It's brilliant and looks super classy and professional. It's made for shellac and I don't think any other bottles of polish would look right sitting in it. After all it has shellac written on it.:D

Do CND not do a wall rack for their colour and effects ? Is it just the shellac ones ?

Does anyone have the wall rack? Could i get the measurements of it please from someone? x

Looks great. Love it.
But ...... the larger base and top coat don't fit! Lol

Yes I've have mine and the wall rack :)

Sent from my STM805HCZ using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back