New shoes, how do you wear them in or stop them rubbing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
Hey girls, got a christening on Sunday boyfriends family so wanna make an impression! But I have new shoes, stilettos. And need some advice on how you wear urs in or stop them rubbing! X

I wear mine round the house and if they are leather you can get softener :)

They are leather but not pricey!

i wear them with socks on whilst i watch tv in the evening :lol:

I've just put lip balm on them do hopefully that will work, thank u for u comments x

I've just put lip balm on them do hopefully that will work, thank u for u comments x

Me too - well vaseline (round tin):wink2:.... always carry it on the day too! I put it all around.. Def works for me! xx

i wear them with socks on whilst i watch tv in the evening :lol:

I do this too! Either thick socks or two regular pairs and i wear them while ironing / cleaning or just watching tv it stretches them a tad and wears them in ;-)

MY ex partner worked in a tannery for a long time and always told me to put moisturiser on the inside of the shoes to really soften them bits that dig in no matter what you do :D xx

Well the lip balm seems to have worked :) put it all the way round and in the peep toe bit:) thank you ladies x

Well the lip balm seems to have worked :) put it all the way round and in the peep toe bit:) thank you ladies x

Brill.. Have it with you sun as well ! X

I always carry a couple of plasters with me in case they get sore during the day. Nothing worse :eek: AND when I was younger my sister got blood poisoning from a blister from new shoes which got infected so I always wear them with thick socks around the house first!

I use moa, it's like Vaseline but not so heavy and I find I only have to apply it once rather than top up during the day. http://www.thegreenbalm.com

I put plasters on the inside of the shoe where its rubbing if possible, they dont slide about the way they do if there on your feet and then you cant see them either :)

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Me too - well vaseline (round tin):wink2:.... always carry it on the day too! I put it all around.. Def works for me! xx

Was going to suggest the same!!

Latest posts

Back