New Skin Care Line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss lush

Reaction score
hey guys i need some help!! i'm looking to launch a new skincare range in my salon that shows instant results and is not too expensive for clients to purchase! if you know what i mean! i currently have dermalogica and dr. schrammek! any recommendations????? xxx

Are you not getting results from Dermalogica?:confused:
I use Dermalogica and since it is designed by Dermatologists I find it second to none,and get results everytime.
Also if you take on a third skincare range how can you be loyal to any of them?
If one minuite you recommend one brand and then next your recommending another, clients start to get jumpy as they naturally assume that you must of chosen the wrong products last time and you may do again.:eek:
They then look for someone they can trust and leave.:!:

thanks for the advice, youre right! i do luv dermalogica and results are great, its just that i find almost all other product lines are bringing out new products and dermalogica seem to be the same old same old! i know they got a few products out which are new but nufin wow! n where my salon is based people want fancy wow looking things! so i was thinking of something which would work alongside it. so people have a choice! its hard! :irked:

Try Academie scientifique de beaute.
Its French,has over 80 years heritage,family owned, has won awards,holistic hands on,covers every skin type,covers every skin care solution,and gets RESULTS:!:

LE CONCEPT SCIENTIFIQUE DE LA BEAUTE is the french web

www.academieskin.com is the american web

French Cosmetics, Academie, Christian Breton. Beauty salon and Spa suppliers is the irish web and this will be your contact,at the moment.These are the distributors till the UK distribution is up and running.

If you speak to Oona who is the MD or Geri they will advise and are very helpful.:)

I started with the Acadaromes treatment,which is essential oil based,and within a few weeks sold out:eek::green:

Ive now taken on the scientific system which is the anti ageing facial treatments.

The results ive seen are phenomenal,and would be a good choice alongside dermalogica.

I run it along side Karin Herzog,which is a dermacosmeceutical.

If you need any more info pm me hun,and ill try and help:)

thanks hun i will definatly look into it xxxx

Are you not getting results from Dermalogica?:confused:
I use Dermalogica and since it is designed by Dermatologists I find it second to none,and get results everytime.
Also if you take on a third skincare range how can you be loyal to any of them?
If one minuite you recommend one brand and then next your recommending another, clients start to get jumpy as they naturally assume that you must of chosen the wrong products last time and you may do again.:eek:
They then look for someone they can trust and leave.:!:

I have to disagree with this comment, sorry :)

imo it is actually benefiting the client to have more than one product range, I have worked in salons with three or more skincare brands and none of my clients have ever got 'jumpy' if ive ever reccommend a product from another range.

I think it is Dermalogica who get 'jumpy' lol

I've always thought that having more than one brand means the client can be confident that you are recommending the best product for their skin not just selling them something because you don't have a choice. Also sometimes it's good to rotate products over time as the skin can adapt and change. :hug:

I've always thought that having more than one brand means the client can be confident that you are recommending the best product for their skin not just selling them something because you don't have a choice. Also sometimes it's good to rotate products over time as the skin can adapt and change. :hug:

This is exactly what I think to, you have explained it better than me lol

This is exactly what I think to, you have explained it better than me lol

I thought you did and I was agreeing with you :hug:

Latest posts

Back