New skincare in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire uppington

Reaction score
I'm a very small self employed beauty therapist renting a room. Currently using John masters organic skincsre but I want to look into a new range but can't afford to commit to a huge initial cost any recommendations on a really good skincare with support x

Kaeso is very good and affordable. You can buy small sizes to start with to keep costs low.

Maybe you could be more specific with that you’re wanting as there are many out there.
Are you looking for natural, organic, aromatherapy, cosmeceutical etc?

Thank you for you have shared helpful information here. i will try it.:):):)

I’ve just bought into spafind. Really reasonable.myou can buy a ‘facial business in a box’ or a ‘body business in a box’. They are doing online training in September for their treatments. They also have a discount for your first order currently. After opening it’s a £50 min spend. Seamagik.com

I used Eve Taylor, they have several start up kits that you can buy for your salon.
my clients loved it. I think the package I bought was around £250 and that was the second dearest. They send free samples too so try it ok you before you buy :)

Cbd skincare is becoming popular. My friend put me onto a new brand cbd skindeep
They have a resell program so you can sell to client's.
They are on face book.😄

Latest posts

Back