New soaking off stuff!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBSY

Reaction score
Hello everyone,well its new to me up until today i had'nt heard of it. Has anyone else used this it is called" Radical Solarnail Product Remover",not supposed to be as harsh as acetone :evil: ,is it any quicker?is it much more expensive?,although if not too expensive would rather use if kinder to the nails :cool: Debs.

DEBSY said:
Hello everyone,well its new to me up until today i had'nt heard of it. Has anyone else used this it is called" Radical Solarnail Product Remover",not supposed to be as harsh as acetone :evil: ,is it any quicker?is it much more expensive?,although if not too expensive would rather use if kinder to the nails :cool: Debs.
This is our professional remover and was designer for both Radical and Ret+. I soaked off one hand today and it took 20 minutes (it probably would have taken less time had we warmed it up - and I DON'T mean in a microwave!!!!) There are other posts on remover if you do a search!! It is more expensive than plain acetone because it is buffered to keep natural nails more hydrated. My nails are unreal after a soak-off, even the geek was impressed when I showed him. Di is doing ruby slippers for me for my trip away so I wanted them to be brand new ;)

Mrs Geek said:
This is our professional remover and was designer for both Radical and Ret+. I soaked off one hand today and it took 20 minutes (it probably would have taken less time had we warmed it up - and I DON'T mean in a microwave!!!!) There are other posts on remover if you do a search!! It is more expensive than plain acetone because it is buffered to keep natural nails more hydrated. My nails are unreal after a soak-off, even the geek was impressed when I showed him. Di is doing ruby slippers for me for my trip away so I wanted them to be brand new ;)

I always use Radical Remover for my enhancements... it doesn't dry the skin out like acetone does, It's much kinder.
:)

I always use this yes alittle more expensive but worth it soaks off quick and i like the smell too.

Hey samantha i want my ruby slippers back too :(

Thanks everyone,i am definately(is that spelt right!)going to invest in some a.s.a.p.,and Samantha have a good trip wherever you are going :)

Is this one different to the Designer Nails Product Remover?

naturalnails said:
Yes Fiona, the DN remover is just normal buffered actone; the Radical Remover has other ingredients in it that make it more expensive but keep the natural nails in better condition during the process!;)

naturalnails said:

I have never heard of "Designer Nails Product Remover", however the CND Product Remover is the best--- works incredible- quick and easy!

MissNailPro said:
I have never heard of "Designer Nails Product Remover", however the CND Product Remover is the best--- works incredible- quick and easy!
Hi Melissa, although we are the CND distributors in the UK our company is called Designer Nails UK Ltd and we do have our own Designer Nails Boutique range - this is not available in the US but I just thought it would explain a few things!! The range is slightly cheaper than CND products so it gives our clients choices. Will be in San Diego on Thursday for a big CND Distributors Conference and am very excited!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back