New spray tanner looking for a solution, literally!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthelashmobile

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm looking to find a good solution to use. I trained with the celebrity range tan but don't feel there is much choice of shades.

I'm very interested in nouvatan after reading numerous reviews and also i've heard good things about crazy angel from a couple of people.
Smell is very important to me as well as the quality and fade off etc. Also i would prefer something with a good guide colour as i've only just learned how!

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sienna x and nouvatan are my favourite order some samples .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nouvatan's great and the customer service really spot on. As JoJo 77 said, get some samples from the suppliers and test on some friends/family while you are practising.

White to brown or coco bay

i use suntana, but i am going to be trailing a new solution its brand new on the market called total i no the girl who has produced it and cannot wait to try it

miss Beauty-licious

I've ordered the nouvatan samples in the 8% 10% 12% and 14% that should be enough to give me a good idea of their range.

I was trained to do 2 coats of tan to make sure you get a nice even coverage. Is this still the same with this brand?

I use St Tropez dosnt smell the best but it's amazing! I have however used suntana which smells really good ☺️ x

I've tried most solutions and Nouvatan is by far the best colour, fade off and smell.

You should not have to do 2 coats with any brand. One coat should get you a nice even coverage, that would just be wasting money and time. x

You should not have to do 2 coats with any brand. One coat should get you a nice even coverage, that would just be wasting money and time. x

St Tropez train to do two light mists of tan not one - it actually dries a lot quicker x

I use St Tropez dosnt smell the best but it's amazing! I have however used suntana which smells really good ☺️ x

I like the smell, clients that have tans all love the smell, although I do like Fakebake gold smell 💖

I've ordered the nouvatan samples in the 8% 10% 12% and 14% that should be enough to give me a good idea of their range.

I was trained to do 2 coats of tan to make sure you get a nice even coverage. Is this still the same with this brand?
Just one even coat is all you require with our tan, You should be using around 40ml per customer,from a litre of solution you will get over 20 tans if applied like this

Ok fab I'm excited for my samples to come :) x

Do nouvatan tan charge I heard they do! Bit off putting when you are willing to spend lots of money on their products they are first company I've come across to.do.this

Latest posts

Back