New spray tanner-which tan is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmamay0306

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm newly qualified in spray tanning. I just want to know which tan everyone uses? I've been told "spatan" is great and they do a whole package on eBay the tent, spray gun, solution and extras for the bargain price of £98? Just wondered what everyone else bought for there first time ?

I cant pass comment on that particular package but we have had people come to us for training with all sorts of machines they bought from ebay etc and most of the girls were disappointed and then had to invest more into a decent machine.
If you are setting this up as a business you should buy a good machine as that is your income and reputation. If you are only doing the odd spray tan on a friend then it is less important but as a professional you want to make sure you can get reliable results each time x

Look out for some used machines.. ebay, FB market place, gumtree etc. LA tan on here does some great packages for beginners.

Latest posts

Back