New St Tropez Gradual Tan Plus!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tan Fan

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share with any St TROPEZ- aholics like myself! Met with my rep today who showed me their newest product the Gradual Tan Plus!! This is really exciting as the normal Gradual Tan lotion is my best seller in the salon. It's a Tan, Tone, Firm & Moisturise all in one - we are running a Pre-holiday package: Full body Polish (30 min treatment) with a Gradual Tan Plus to take home! I'm really looking forward to it as I usually just run promotions with my spray tan- has anybody else done anything like this before??

Thanks,

OMG I LOVE St Tropez! I have always used their self tanning products and am just about to launch it as a spray treatment on my menu!

Do you have any other ideas for promos? i saw they sold a mini maintenance kit which i thought i could give away free to the first xx customers or for every new tanner in june or something? but i dont want it to cost me too much :-/

i cant wait to start using it! xx

Hiya, I've had details of their spray tan starter kits (looking into becoming self employed) and they room really good! They start from £xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, I've had details of their spray tan starter kits (looking into becoming self employed) and they room really good! They start from £ xxx

Plus VAT :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please let me know where I can get some samples of St Tropez.

Their website doesn't seem to offer any.

Thank in advance.

If you call their customer service on 02078456330- they'll be able to tell you- I don't think they do samples of the retail though as I've asked before :(
Get your rep to come and show you!!

The Tan Fan x

Latest posts

Back