New start up business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a new start up business owner in the process of opening a nail salon. I would love to hear from some business owners or mobile nail techs regarding where to buy the Gel Led lamps ( popular ones used in the salons) the best cuticle nippers and table lights. I am looking to use Gellish and Cnd. I want to buy good table lights as it's vital to have good lightening.

Also what's the best way to recruit nail techs? Advertise via website or word of mouth?

Many thanks xxxx

1. If you are going to be using Gelish and CND then you need to buy their own LED lamps. Don't use un-matched lamps.

2. Try navyprofessional.com for nail tools

3. For desk lamps I like the Daylight Company D35107 5 watt LED slimline table lamp. It's flexible and it can either be attached to your desk or to a heavy base (sold separately).

1. If you are going to be using Gelish and CND then you need to buy their own LED lamps. Don't use un-matched lamps.

2. Try navyprofessional.com for nail tools

3. For desk lamps I like the Daylight Company D35107 5 watt LED slimline table lamp. It's flexible and it can either be attached to your desk or to a heavy base (sold separately).
Thank you for the jmformation. You are a star. I will look through the websites you have recommended. Thank you once again xxx

I use gelish it’s by far the best brand I’ve found on the market. I’d advise getting a salon services card as they have good deals and offer trade prices always have a vat free day make sure you match up the gel with the same lamp as if you don’t you run the risk of not curing the nails properly. Best of luck for starting out

Thank you. I will do that.

Regards
Chinju

Latest posts

Back