New step by steps nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

Before we have 2 young girls from geek ask us when we are going to put new step by step in my web site for nail art i am sorry we are late but before we do not have much time .

I have put 15 new step by step easy nail art for you today they are in step by step page 4 .

www.beautynaildesign.com

Thank you Mui from Thailand

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Before we have 2 young girls from geek ask us when we are going to put new step by step in my web site for nail art i am sorry we are late but before we do not have much time .

I have put 15 new step by step easy nail art for you today they are in step by step page 4 .

www.beautynaildesign.com

Thank you Mui from Thailand
Sawasdee ka Mui

Did you do all the step by step pics yourself? They are fantastic and a fabulous range of colours - so rich and vibrant looking.

Hi Mui your work is fabulous would love to know how you create such fab flowers what do you use? i always end up with wonky flowers and wonky lines! x

Kellyc said:
Hi Mui your work is fabulous would love to know how you create such fab flowers what do you use? i always end up with wonky flowers and wonky lines! x

Hey Kells: two minds with one thought! They were the ones i was talking bout when i said the colours were vibrant!

They look so good!!

Hi Mui,

they are really excellent all your designs. I love the lilac ones with the interesting black lines on. They look very stylish.

Its a hood idea to have step by steps as it gives you a chance to see how they are done, lovely stuff.

Latest posts

Back