New Style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the new style?

• Total voters
Its coming any day now ;)

i like the old and the new (expanded width)

as long as i can read the posts, i'm happy

Also, I just been to look at someone's gallery, OOOOOHHHHHHHH, sorry, but I don't like the new gallery style. There's no definition between one persons comments and another. I also preferred this how it was. Other than what I've mentioned, it's fine!

This was actually meant to be posted after my other one! Sorry!:o

geeg said:
Initial thoughts are that there is too little distinction between all the blue things! It all looks the same, all the post things except the green one that tells you you have replied to the post.
I agree
I also miss the forums ... main, chit chat etc on the blue bar above. It is a pain to have to go to forums, then the forum page and then to click the forum you want. I preferred the pull down box.
I was gonna mention this myself. I also preferred this the old way.

I agree with the 'pale' thing.
ditto!
Other than that, I'm happy with it!!!

The photo gallery was being tweaked ;)

There was no style associated... now its sorted.

As to the other comments... the designer is working on them and should have them sorted to my satisfaction tomorrow. :)

naturalnails said:
Thanks Ruth that made it clearer - it is the boxes on the first picture down the left side and not the rep marks etc (sorry Sam LOL).

I get the boxes turning green to indicate I have posted in that thread but I dont understand that some boxes have pluses.

Hope that makes sense - It probably really doesnt matter but you asked for feedback LOL and I know how much you need stuff to do!
Here is another screen shot, so much easier to tell you where it is and what they mean..........
love Ruth xx

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 130
Thanks Ruth, I only ever read the New Posts section and the explanation is not there - it only seems to be on the Forums bit - thanks for clearing it up.

Love the new coloured stars on the thread titles, Sam ....... much easier on the old eyes :D
Thanx!

Now they are cute............................
nice touch.............xxxx

Like the colour very trendy but am missing the drop down menu for the forums etc - or does that still happen and it doesnt work for me :o

argh... all right then... better? ;)

I like the stars. Before they looked like old tv tubes. The color is like grayish blue.

I do love the new style alot. Its very fresh and modern. I have found it easier to navigate, although it wasn't hard before. I still am finding it impossible to do any of the quiz's it tries to downlaod but nothing happens.:sad:

Oh dear :confused:

I didnt think anything had changed well I noticed the shout box had dissappeared but didnt think anything of it
Should i be admitting this:?:

Sorry

Sorry I had not paid much attention to the changes I did notice tutorial article off side

Hun, you wouldnt have noticed any changes because this thread is two years old, so the changes mentioned here would have been in place when you joined :wink2:

I love the site, think it is great and easily understood when u get used to it... but then I didn't see the old site!

:) you know its begining to look better every time i log on lol i didnt like it at first , But change is good for everything ,
Its great you constantly find time to keep improving this for us all

well done you

mr sweet to you !!:green:

hey what happened to the pale colour ? :irked: I liked it! ...was much easier on my eyes......although the blue is nice I preferred the tan colour more ......haven't much noticed anything else though...but then again if I can just navigate around I'm ok I suppose......lovin the Blogs though !:)

Thanks for keeping us updated .........OH Grand Geek!!!

Latest posts

Back